Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I see benito is new advocate of sa3ek... Why is very hard for you to understand that: i not haved anything against sa3ek if he recognise when he make a mistake... but he never do this... and for our ban on last round i will write here what was his expresion:

"you could have cheated"

i think that frase can be apply at all users, because all "could cheated"

You think that is a reason for make a joke with work at more people???

Incredible, if what he said is true, next morning police can come at your door and arest you because "you could have ripped some girls" and that just become you are a man ....no???

I still wait his appologies for what happened at end of last round, but i not see anything

Quote Originally Posted by Nanel
    "you could have cheated"
    look, i am also not against you, but to the sentence " you could have cheated" some words to it, its almost in all world u can take someone up to 48 hours on arrest, till you checked situation, when the cops or lawyer or whateva didnt find anything, they have to put free the arrested person, this happend to you, only this

Quote Originally Posted by Nanel
    I see benito is new advocate of sa3ek...
    nop i am not, i just dont like when all try to eat (kill) one single person, and i know him since hmhmhm, let me see , about 1 year and 6 month, and for me he really does only his job,

[quote="BenitoElCabron"]

Benito,sa3ek deserved that, when a single man complain about you maybe is a mistake, when 2 make same thing some questions appear, but when more people say same thing is necesary to rejudge your behaviour...
    benito you know we not are very close, but with all that i not complained about your work in a crew, because i not have why ...
    maybe i appear like a annoying person, but i know make difference between make acusation and make acusation just for my pleasure...
    Other people seems cannot make difference and that is very sad...

i know we arent close, and i know u never say something against my work, like most do, or almost all, because i only do my job and help out where i can, but i still want to defend sa3ek ,

this is a fact, i like him , i would do same even for you, few complain but ppl need help , this is my job and this is what i do

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron
    i like ur post and i read it with very very open eyes and also some nice coffee, i am on ultransa3ek side since u all are against him again, 1st he is doing his job, maybe he doesnt understand all to 100% but he is doing his job, if he does 1 misstake its 1 misstake and he is allowed to do 1 mistake because he is a human and not a robot, 2nd is , kapi u r a lame, bam bam! u cheat = pathetic cuz u say, i dont cheat this round (17), no no was other round, yes, now i am clean , huhuhu, i doubt this, good u left crew, u have been dirty anyways and for a misstake what crew does u think all are stupid, thats not fine , because we only want to help and all what we do is or arrogant or stupid! ( u think this)

and anyways kapi, all this skype chat, is normal and clean, where does he says its wrong, its all clean babe and u need a nice drink to calm down and not to invent some shit

Benito TO THINK IS NOT = TO DO, THIS IS GAME HAS A CREW WITH PPL THAT ARE NOT ABLE TO FIGURE WHO DID CHEAT OR NOT. U DONT NEED TO DEFEND ANYONE, JUST SEE THE FACTS:
    MY ACCOUNT: 2 UNFAIR BANS LAST ROUND + OTHERS
    THIS ROUND WE SEE OVER AGAIN.

THIS SHOULD STOP.

ABOUT AN ADMN BE OR NOT CORRUPTED I HAVE JUST ONE THING TO SAY: EDIT STATS FOR ANY ADMN IS SUSPCIOUS...........AND IF U READ IT, THE END WAS: "its my job" AND YOUR JOB BENITO IS TO HELP PPL WITH SMALL PROBLEMS CAUZ THE BIG ONES U CANT

AND EXCUSE ME, WHAT U THINK ABOUT ME HAS ZERO POINT ( NUMBER 0 IF U CANT READ I DO IT AGAIN - 0 )

PLAYERS CAN NOT BE BANNED AND UNBANNED AS THEY WENT TO JAIL AND CAME BACK AFTER PAY 10 CREDTS. DO NOT SKIP FROM THIS, THIS IS THE POINT.

omg ppl... dont pay any attention to benito post. he knows the story and he knows what sasek is. just ignore him ;D

i have so much info in my mind i would be master lawyer of all, i am almost the only one who played on all sides with all and against all, i am the 1 with this 1 not a 0, i am da king , my job is not help with small problems, no hekate babe, i said it wrong, my favourtie thing is to help peeps , i am bored if i cant help, i only want to have fun, this i get talking with all, again, i have so much info in my brain i could crush 50% of crims, ( this already happend cuz changes ) but i could , u have been always against me, for my playing from round 11 to 14 , oh yes i do what i want and i do it clean and i have plans in my mind and i do favours, also i do listen to my mentors ( sa3ek , kirk ) sa3ek is the one who made me, a son cant be against big daddy ( hehe small joke ) this happend in round 10 for beeing stupid and i already cried enough about it and most of this things has been cleared finaly , u = 0 = hekate = shshshs, once again, admins job isnt easy, and admins job wont be easy meanwhile peeps = U = 0 come to fight for any small misstake, when u dont like the crims like it is, go play SOB , if u want chnages dont come to accuse , come to talk nice,

we already made millions of misstakes , this has to end one day

Quote Originally Posted by 3moor3
    omg ppl... dont pay any attention to benito post. he knows the story and he knows what sasek is. just ignore him ;D
    i know what he is, thats why i defend him, like i did it with u

WOW MY GOD, NOW I KNOW WHY U R THE SNAKE, CAUZ U HAD A GOOD TEACHER!!! CONGRATULATIONS BENITO!

hahaha :*:*:*:* kiss spam :*:*:*:* for all of ya's