Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Why do you kill your own game admins???

Every round there are new changes, sure people need some changes but do you think that the changes you make or think of are the kind of changes that players want??
    Iam sure that the answer is NO.
    Admins are just making new changes without even asking the players of this game and i don't know why is that?
    here is a simple question.. who is playing the game? admins or players?? the answer is clear .. players are the people who play this game .
    Why don't you do what players want??
    Is it a matter of dignity ?? Is it pride?? we are admins so we should do and change what we want ?
    I guess this wrong if you think this way it is the most stupid thing i have ever heard of.
    You must listen to big players and top players not to the others as top players are the players who buy your cridets most , other players just play for fun and they don't give a shit about buying your credits i am sure of that.

Why changing the formula of robs?
    Why remove cover?
    why is this durability thing?
    Why so many drugs?
    Why fight club?
    why, why, why......
    so many questions and the answers are not convinsing.
    just before the next round starts
    ask the players how do they want thier game
    and just do exactly as they say
    ask about everything , ask about the things that want in the game and the things they don't want.

So simple and so clear just think about these question and what is wrong about hearing from players
    you are admins as song as players play this game and if they stopped then you are nothing.
    so don't kill your own game , don't destroy it , alot of good palyers have already stopped playing because of you great changes which happened to be very very funny .

so just listen to players first and there is a section you made it with your own hands called poll section why don't you use it???

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Palermante
    Why?

Why what ?

Quote Originally Posted by SHaMaRDaL
    Why?

Why what ?
    I dont know you tell me.

I have to agree with you shamardal, this round has been one of(if not) the worst round I have seen.

What suggestions do you guys have for next round? I will feed them back to Thorrief and we will see what happens..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyla
    I have to agree with you shamardal, this round has been one of(if not) the worst round I have seen.

What suggestions do you guys have for next round? I will feed them back to Thorrief and we will see what happens..
    No suggestions really just bring back round 17 vith vertification code on robbery cuz it takes little longer to train rabbits. Other things are going to be fixed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SHaMaRDaL
    Why?

Why what ?
    I dont know you tell me.
    well, i am shamardal

i have to agree with SHaMaRDaL and even you will put the old stuff like round 17 why did u even work to put stuff no one will like it 999999 times people said you should ask before you add stuff.

what should happen.

1.make topics to get idea from players *( and the most idea people will like it we put all of them in a poll and see which of them are the best than you add it to the game)

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Tyla

this is good

i think you know what the players want and the dmins know that

i have somethings to suggest

1- cancel the fight club forever.
    2- in indvidual attack the winner takes stats and the loser loses no matter who made the attack.
    3-you can bring cover back.
    4-don't put so many drugs.
    5-just raves and nightclubs.
    if anyone else has any suggestion just put it here

Quote Originally Posted by BeKaYs
    i have to agree with SHaMaRDaL and even you will put the old stuff like round 17 why did u even work to put stuff no one will like it 999999 times people said you should ask before you add stuff.

what should happen.

1.make topics to get idea from players *( and the most idea people will like it we put all of them in a poll and see which of them are the best than you add it to the game)

thx

yes sure admins can make a poll about everything in this game