Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. - Has alredy been done. Fightclub won't be coming back, seen as people cheated whilst using it.
    2 - Has also been confirmed to be changed. Next round 1v1 will be like round #17, you win stats no matter if you attack or are attacked.
    The rest? I will see what other players think before I forward, but keep feeding back!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyla
    1. - Has alredy been done. Fightclub won't be coming back, seen as people cheated whilst using it.
    2 - Has also been confirmed to be changed. Next round 1v1 will be like round #17, you win stats no matter if you attack or are attacked.
    The rest? I will see what other players think before I forward, but keep feeding back!
    you can put a higher robbery than ac and less than fk something with 10k stats i think it is fair enough not so high and not so low as the new weapons made it more easy

Feedback for Thorrief? Oh my God, you mean THE Thorrief? Genius administrator and hero to millions around the world? Remind me again, who is the true son of God, is it Thorrief or that Jesus character? I don't think it is hard to see how it is I get confused.

</sarcasm>

Well, I am sure a whole ****ing lot will come of this But nonetheless, I am bored and Shamardal was kind enough to point this post out to me on MSN, so I will offer my two cents anyway.

First of all, I totally agree with the idea of less drugs. Admins are so dumb it is really kind of funny (you can tell them I said that too). When we asked for more drugs we meant we wanted the dealer to be restocked with the same drugs, for example when a boat came in the drugs sold to it became available for purchase at the dealer. I am pretty sure that is the way it used to be (older players can correct me if I am wrong here). There is really no need for the GHB and all of that, though I don't necessarily have a problem with Heroin no longer being the default either.

Second, I too am all for bringing back cover. If FK is never going to come back (and I agree with everyone else that it should not) then the rounds are always going to be decided by who has the best stats. So making it easier to build rabbits actually makes the game more fun and exciting in my opinion. We have all seen how pissed off you make the players by making it harder, so why not listen to them for once and just accept that rabbits are integral to any strategy and bring back cover to make raising them easier? I know I personally would play way more if I cover were brought back.

In my opinion I dont want to see a new higher rob. A higher rob like 10k power means increased payout of money, so people will just rob rob rob all round.

@The power increases, I agree, things are now easy with the weapon powers. I have accounts doing with rayguns and nano armor with 300 stats which would give me around 1400 stregnth and 1900 tol, im not complaining, it makes raising rabbits a little easier...

Sorry for double posting, but I didnt see Sub's post..

All I can do is feedback, I would do more if I could but, i cant

@New Drugs, I agree, adding 4 new drugs is pointless. Things should work like you suggested..

and @cover, I also agree. I was asking Kirk the same question a few days ago, he says they dont want it(they are traditionally anti-multies) but I do think it would be welcomed back by players, especially how rabbits are essential to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyla
    Sorry for double posting, but I didnt see Sub's post..

All I can do is feedback, I would do more if I could but, i cant

@New Drugs, I agree, adding 4 new drugs is pointless. Things should work like you suggested..

and @cover, I also agree. I was asking Kirk the same question a few days ago, he says they dont want it(they are traditionally anti-multies) but I do think it would be welcomed back by players, especially how rabbits are essential to the game.

the same eternal mistake
    admins want and admins don't want
    i think the most important thing what players want not admins
    they should listen to players because they are the people who waste their times playing the tc and they are the people who buy credits so at least give them what they want in the way they want
    i think this is fair enough

Again I agree, the players are the one's who got this game into its 18th round, kept the rounds ticking etc, players should be able to have a major input on what happens with ingame changes and what dosent.

Quote Originally Posted by SubXerox
    When we asked for more drugs we meant we wanted the dealer to be restocked with the same drugs, for example when a boat came in the drugs sold to it became available for purchase at the dealer. I am pretty sure that is the way it used to be (older players can correct me if I am wrong here).
    Guess we should have been more specific And yes, it was so in at least one round (r10), drugs were re-stocked when the boats came...

Anyways, since I too am bored to death and drank too much coffee, let me try again and explain to crew-noobs how a simple change in game features can **** up the game:

In round 15, a few changes were suggested to sasek - in order to get a pure ga-round (i like ga's more than 1vs1 cause they involve more thinking and less speed). However, bad luck made it that at the same time, neo made suggestions for a 1vs1 round to memox. Separately, both ideas would have made perfect rounds. However, admins combined some of both, added some stuff from their own brains and... result was rounds 16 and 17 - which were (from the pov of top players) a combination of stats and money-donation rounds - with stress on the latter

The money-donation part came from the fact that for some reasons admins decided it would be cool to be able to buy more than one hooker of each type. Because of this, the strategy for winning (or getting high place in end-statistics anyways) was made of 2 parts - both as important:
    1. get as much stats as you can - especially charisma (fun if u do it by ga or 1vs1)
    2. buy as many hookers as you can as early in the game as you can - boring (involves robbing ac), bot-attractor (why not sleep when the computer can do the work for you?) and, stupidly enough - no credits for memox and zed - when u rob ac with rabbits, u don't get jail, it's all rutine work

In any case, as far as I am concearned, the only way to make a really fun round is to make a STATS round. (u'll say this involves a lot of rabbit work - yes, but only at the beginning and any round will involve rabbits until u give an alternative for making stats).
    I _really_ don not understand why it's so difficult to get a few of the experienced players to give some feedback to admins whenever they decide to intruduce something new. Just to see what the impact on game play would be.

PS: Thorrief is sooooo proud of his idea of implementing new changes in beta first, for all to see (way to go, sherlock, keep it up!) but this will not solve this particular issue. In beta, u can see if there's bugs or not, u can't emulate the real game and see what a change will do to its balance.

PPS: Stats-rounds are not only fun, they are also credit-spenders.. Cause u get jail, noobs get hospitals, u spend credits to spy on victims etc. Robbing rounds mean less credits in admins' pockets... Why is this so complicated to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by SHaMaRDaL
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermante
    Quote Originally Posted by SHaMaRDaL
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermante
    Why?

Why what ?
    I dont know you tell me.
    well, i am shamardal

subxerox
    First of all, I totally agree with the idea of less drugs. Admins are so dumb it is really kind of funny (you can tell them I said that too). Wink When we asked for more drugs we meant we wanted the dealer to be restocked with the same drugs, for example when a boat came in the drugs sold to it became available for purchase at the dealer. I am pretty sure that is the way it used to be (older players can correct me if I am wrong here).
    just for you :P