Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Not if I can help it

Tema na - Crew only FORUM-u

Kosova new state !
    ModSilentAL - New Albanian mod

-ModSilentAL
    Some albanian player live in KOSOVA and when them registered they get Serbia Flag.Now KOSOVA is new STATE and is alone not more with Serbia.They wanna play for them FLAG. Can we do something about that ?

-Mazuma
    I must object. Kosovo is still part os Serbia, and is still NOT recognized by the UN. until then I suggest that is stays this way.

-ModSilentAL
    Man now KOSOVA is a new state soo they wanna play for them FLAG.

-Mazuma
    I dont care what THAY want. I told you, Kosovo is not yet recognized by the UN, so it should stay this way. Its like me declaring my room a country, and demanding The Crims to make my home IP a new flag...

-ModSilentAL
    Man i am OK but them are albanian and need play for them FLAG soo i just wanna know something's about that.I think maybe Developers can do anything about that.

-Mazuma
    If they are Albanian, then they should ask for albanian flag, not a new country or flag. Unfortunately thay play under Serbian IP, so they have Serbian flag

-AFUNA
    Godfather
    calm down guys, calm down
    Actually neither we or devs can do anything
    WHY !?
    Our flags are received through a graphics pack, we don't make them ourselves.

kad ih budu priznale UN (a to znaci nikad) to graficko pakovanje ce da se promeni i onda ce dobiti zastavu nema tu neke mudrosti