Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Just very small question...

>=@ Admins, plz stop making rules, than changing them without telling players about that....
    U announced that now rabbit gets cash from rob if he has 10% of the rob difficulty... My rabbit can do vt :@ here r his ****en stats Intelligence
    Charisma
    273 Strength
    Tolerance
    And he doesnt get cash from ac WHAT THE **** ???
    Thnx

gangaverage stats on rob.

calculate again mutagen, maybe you have a misstake on it. if not we need replay from a admin.

They announce the rabbit has to have 10% of the AVERAGE of the ones who joined the robbery..

So if u are much bigger than ac, and the others in the rob are too, 300 is no longer 10% of what u got... U gotta make the rabbit bigger, mutagen

BTW, this is the dumbest rule ever And also... i see absolutely no point for this rule.. u can still raise rabbits, but it's a bit more difficult and annoying cause u gotta check if he gets the cash or not. And u gotta make bigger rabbits, so u keep the servers even more busy...

I'm beginning to wonder if the head admins actually have a cule how to PLAY this game (i know they created it, but there is a difference...)

Oh... Thnx guys, im n00b that cant read rules... All cuz my english sux too much... Thnx again, now ill just put 6-7 rabbits with 50 stats in the gang

It does not work that way.. U need to put them in the rob as well, not just in the gang And u need to cover for them... This is why i said this rule sucks ass

Quote Originally Posted by mutagen
    Oh... Thnx guys, im n00b that cant read rules... All cuz my english sux too much... Thnx again, now ill just put 6-7 rabbits with 50 stats in the gang
    sorry mutagen, it was just my opinion, i wasnt saying you have low iq and cant read english and do not understand what others say, dont take it on that way sorry again misterrrrrr :P

Nonononoo not ur fault benny, just really im noob

Quote Originally Posted by mutagen
    Nonononoo not ur fault benny, just really im noob

Power for mart one

mutagen ... I misunderstood that rule also even tho english is my first language, and I have an IQ of 122

maybe its Zed's english we should question

However, I was very stoned when I read it

hihihi, iq 122, hihihihi,

even this is gone to far vova, we both know we are noobs doing vt all the time. we always loose our ga�s. . we always get sucked all the time. we have low iq of 55 exactly .

again, we are just some noobs playing this game as good we can. i hope i reach 2000 respect this round, would be a fantastic round for me. hope you get more then me . benito vs mutagen, i bet for 100$ i win.

agreed