Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Prize money for country winner

I have a question here, since I don't have a support page for my country.
    Here is the question:
    Is there any prize for top 5 (or top 3) individual or for gang for each (or any) country other than the international prize? If there is any, can you tell which country and how much the prize is? Thanks.
    Last edited by shahmetal; 07-27-2008 at 05:34 PM.
    I speak very good ENGRISH. Thank you.

There used to be credits prizes, but it was removed around round 15. The #1 in your country ranks gets a medal on his profile, though. Nothing for gangs, thats proberly down to the fact you can pick your gang flag, so I could say I was an Afghan and win a tidy prize.
    http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3258/sigqm7.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tyla View Post
    There used to be credits prizes, but it was removed around round 15. The #1 in your country ranks gets a medal on his profile, though. Nothing for gangs, thats proberly down to the fact you can pick your gang flag, so I could say I was an Afghan and win a tidy prize.
    That's sad. No motivation for being the top players of the country.
    How about considering giving away prizes (just a few credits will do) for countries that have some amount of players, say, 1000, 3000 or any amount that you think reasonable, so that an Afghan player that have only 1000 respect don't easily obtain prize just because there is no competition in his/her country.

I speak very good ENGRISH. Thank you.