Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Rabbits - suggested change

Rabbits, are they a nuisance or an asset to the game? Well, that's not something this thread is about, but let's just start by establishing the fact that rabbits are here to stay. We can try to limit the use of them, but at this stage of the game it would be very hard to forbid them. Players like to co-raise rabbits and in these cases setting up trusted relations is annoying and takes a bit of fun out of the game. We might be able to change this.

The idea is quite simple, you will be able to set an account to "rabbit status" if you do this you may share this account in which ever way you see fit, even with password. The downside of setting your account to "rabbit status" is that it won't be protected by the rules in any way. If this account is hacked, or in any other way abused, the crew will not interfere. The security of the account will completely up to the player, the crew won't even care who is the rightful owner of the account. Setting an account to "rabbit status" will be irreversible no matter how much you plead to the crew. Such an account would of course still be checked for bots and macros. Whether to allow rabbit accounts on the top lists has not been discussed yet.

When you write what you think about this idea, please don't write a simple yes or no, explain why you like, or dislike this idea and how it will impact you.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Rabbits, are they a nuisance or an asset to the game? Well, that's not something this thread is about, but let's just start by establishing the fact that rabbits are here to stay. We can try to limit the use of them, but at this stage of the game it would be very hard to forbid them. Players like to co-raise rabbits and in these cases setting up trusted relations is annoying and takes a bit of fun out of the game. We might be able to change this.

The idea is quite simple, you will be able to set an account to "rabbit status" if you do this you may share this account in which ever way you see fit, even with password. The downside of setting your account to "rabbit status" is that it won't be protected by the rules in any way. If this account is hacked, or in any other way abused, the crew will not interfere. The security of the account will completely up to the player, the crew won't even care who is the rightful owner of the account. Setting an account to "rabbit status" will be irreversible no matter how much you plead to the crew. Such an account would of course still be checked for bots and macros. Whether to allow rabbit accounts on the top lists has not been discussed yet.

When you write what you think about this idea, please don't write a simple yes or no, explain why you like, or dislike this idea and how it will impact you.

This is a Good Idea "Rabbit Status" is good.. but if have "Rabbit Status" On, Dont show that for all ppl.. If be invisible "rabbit status" very good Idea Thx for me :P

This idea is good because of that there will be less confusion

Thumbs up

That's the most fereeaky and verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry goood idea.! yes this is the way admin, i must say this is the best idea of rabbits and i am 199% agree with it! This is very good start for all and i think that tc is not going to die, but he it going to reborn in a new and much much better way to play and in a funny way.

But i have just one another idea which i didn't noticed into game. I don't like the system of one account per browswer, it is pissing me, and i really don't like this. I mean for this, that you need to have even very good computer to play with 10 rabbits opened in 10 browswers, from my opinion it isn't good because i have week computer and i can't play with that.!

I think that even this has to be improvem and let players can have openen for example 5 accounts per browswer, just like it way a round ago, and then it way even limit of players with the same IP who want to go into the same nightclub or whorehouse limited. even this way very good system. and about the rabbits. if you do that rabbits will no have rules, and complaining about rabbits will can't be possible this is very good. crew will have less work, and in this way rabbits can be enabled that you can log with more account per browser.

Please let post one crew member one topic about this one account per browswer that we can discuss about this. i will be helpfully to to improve tc

Good yob!
    cya

nice idea about the 'rabbit status' i think, but yes it must be invisible to other players

and we need to be able to play multiple accounts per browser

I think it's a good idea, the rabbit status will be possible to change at the beginning of every round. the rabbit status will be invincible for others and they will be at the toplists but at the end they will be taken away from the lists.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by halliaz View Post
    I think it's a good idea, the rabbit status will be possible to change at the beginning of every round. the rabbit status will be invincible for others and they will be at the toplists but at the end they will be taken away from the lists.
    i think that even this is good idea, that in the end of the round the rabbits aren't comsummed in statistic list, in this way we can see how much players really play and really afforth medal. And even this will be good if you can have only one main account per one player. in this way rabbits will be devorced from main accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post

Well why you guys dont think about something else, let the trust relations off for accounts too 10k and thouse users who dont use trust relations for accounts 10k+ ban them, this way we can use all the rabbits ( in a team ) not waiting for a player to get a 40 rabbits to 2k 3 days, so we can help him without trust relation, but this only when we go to 10k or maybe 5k stats, from there you can check them

If this idea will implement to the game so you can delete Trusted account because players dont like this option. BEcause then they can share their account easier, only with password and they wont punished.
    I dont know, how will it, but i think that it is not good idea.
    It is very complicated.

I've always said those who trust others with there password should be responsible for the consequences that happen on that account. If your a gullible person, and you give someone who you've known all of 5 minutes your passwords for him to ''help raise your accounts'', plain and simple, your a tit. You deserve to be milked. Or if that person goes spouting off racial insults on The Square, etc, it's your fault for giving them the password.

Trusted Relations is a bad idea. I wouldn't want to go through the process of getting my rabbits' trusted relations set up if I was playing and if I shared accounts. I like the Rabbit status idea.

Whether to allow rabbit accounts on the top lists has not been discussed yet.
    Well for a start, it would crack down on the wrong flags problem where foreign players have different flags per rabbits. Secondly, it would add an element of espionage to rabbits. Especially with high respect cash rabbits, so long as the name is not associated with my main account

And I agree with some of the above posters. I would be interested in seeing how many actual main accounts there are when the final stats roll in without rabbits listed in there.