Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

rabbits should be allowed:P 500 mm nomex for AC again :P also..... :@ stop the stupid one acc per browser;@

Yessss finally getting somewere. . .

Rabbits are an asset to the game, definately.

Yes change that trusted relations thing ffs, and that 1 accout per browser!

Yeah yeah whatever with the rabbit status but how many people actually get hacked? Nobody i bet, and maybe even its their fault for letting others know their e-mails so **** them

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Rabbits, are they a nuisance or an asset to the game? Well, that's not something this thread is about, but let's just start by establishing the fact that rabbits are here to stay. We can try to limit the use of them, but at this stage of the game it would be very hard to forbid them. Players like to co-raise rabbits and in these cases setting up trusted relations is annoying and takes a bit of fun out of the game. We might be able to change this.

The idea is quite simple, you will be able to set an account to "rabbit status" if you do this you may share this account in which ever way you see fit, even with password. The downside of setting your account to "rabbit status" is that it won't be protected by the rules in any way. If this account is hacked, or in any other way abused, the crew will not interfere. The security of the account will completely up to the player, the crew won't even care who is the rightful owner of the account. Setting an account to "rabbit status" will be irreversible no matter how much you plead to the crew. Such an account would of course still be checked for bots and macros. Whether to allow rabbit accounts on the top lists has not been discussed yet.

When you write what you think about this idea, please don't write a simple yes or no, explain why you like, or dislike this idea and how it will impact you.
    =) rabbit a :P they are good in some ways bad but this trust acc stuff omg its the worst thing thats happened just let it be old same pass if you trust sum1 enuff for the pass then give them if not and you give them its your own fault realy. but say in some terms like for giving a account password and sum1 trys to say you SCREWED them maybe just accept that you will have the pass not "trust account" and creds aswell i think you should be able to use credits on a trust acc becoz its still a trust acc and you still play on it say a big team go to jail/prison they have to wait 3 hours or just ask the acc holder to logg on each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Beano View Post
    Yessss finally getting somewere. . .

Rabbits are an asset to the game, definately.

Yes change that trusted relations thing ffs, and that 1 accout per browser!

Yeah yeah whatever with the rabbit status but how many people actually get hacked? Nobody i bet, and maybe even its their fault for letting others know their e-mails so **** them
    i forgot to say yes why need use proxy now its pointless people can still log on to 2 acc with same browser just a proxy site it was pointless making the change in the 1st place!

If someone gave me their password just because I asked them for it, or if I got all cushy cushy and they gave it to me. I'd milk the utter **** out of them. And it's their fault for giving it to me, let them be punished for being stupid enough to give it to me.

stop the stupid one acc per browser;@
    That goes without saying as well.

change weapons to.. but oftpoic but proficiencyt and shit is anouyni lmao

Default Good idea :)

I think pretty good, have categories for the accounts.. a Rabbit Category would be nice.. it gives a lot a work to big teams, put all the accounts with 'trusty accounts', with this new change, Main accounts, will have a 'trusty account', and rabbits would be loggin with the real passwords.. and wont be protected by the rules...

People need to be responsible.. if they dont want to be rob, put trusty accounts..

P.S: put back many accounts in one browser.. we can loggin many account in the same computer using more browsers, its pointless.. and its a waste of time.. in my point of view, of course..

Kiss**

Red face

Yes i very much agree with this ! But let us choose who will be "rabbit" and who not,and yes.. rabbits shouldn't show up in country list and one more thing.. if you bring back to more accounts per browser(5 with mozilla) I think I'm gonna play again :P

Nice idea.. I support for this idea.

Good Job..!!

KREDITCRIMS

Great Idea...

But I don't understand very well...

If I put "status spys", is it forever? Or I can change this, and make main with this account?