Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

no i dont like this idea because i like my rabs getting on the top lists however i think this would solve the wrong flags problem so that is a good idea because many players have multy accounts in different countries and this can cause problems. xD

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Rabbits, are they a nuisance or an asset to the game? Well, that's not something this thread is about, but let's just start by establishing the fact that rabbits are here to stay. We can try to limit the use of them, but at this stage of the game it would be very hard to forbid them. Players like to co-raise rabbits and in these cases setting up trusted relations is annoying and takes a bit of fun out of the game. We might be able to change this.

The idea is quite simple, you will be able to set an account to "rabbit status" if you do this you may share this account in which ever way you see fit, even with password. The downside of setting your account to "rabbit status" is that it won't be protected by the rules in any way. If this account is hacked, or in any other way abused, the crew will not interfere. The security of the account will completely up to the player, the crew won't even care who is the rightful owner of the account. Setting an account to "rabbit status" will be irreversible no matter how much you plead to the crew. Such an account would of course still be checked for bots and macros. Whether to allow rabbit accounts on the top lists has not been discussed yet.

When you write what you think about this idea, please don't write a simple yes or no, explain why you like, or dislike this idea and how it will impact you.
    Rabbits: Try to forbid them! Every player should only be allowed to have one account.. Otherwise I think it is cheating and not fair play..// Undertaakeer

Smile not bad

i think that's a good idea, and like mossan said i would like it to be invisible to other players tho, and i think its good you give the player full responsibility of the rabbits and choose not to intefeer with the abuse of that account then. but please dont set a limit to them or whatever.. i think the idea of givin players full responsibility over it is good enough.

plus i dont think usin rabbits is cheatin or anything, its a good tactick wich ive become to learn.. its like havin soldiers doin the fightin for you and let the general come out when the time is right and you sacrifice the soldiers for the leader :P

also i think they shud be able to get to the toplist with them, you've earned it i think after spendin time on it and buildin it up, so why wouldnt your effort be rewarded?
    Last edited by Crackinlackin; 08-11-2008 at 09:16 PM.

I like the idea "rabbit mode" , "normal acc" Ebi and i'm agree totally with yer arguments abt the rabbits on the game.

I dont play this game anymore but i can tell that i understand a little bit abt, and since trust relations is put on game i've see too much players unhappy and much more stop to play TC.

Beats me but for me at least the trusted realations is ad hock and so far i've only seen problems.

Abt the new idea, i'm gonna add a little question or suggestion like u prefer, when the round is finished the position of the acc is go back to the "normal acc" or the acc is forever in "rabbit position"?? If the answer is yes, my suggestion is that i can be able to change the position of the acc to normal status when the round is finished but beats me, I still think this is very drastic. I've no idea at the moment abt this but if u can help, think about somethink for exemple, some way u can change the acc to normal status but it can't be able to cause any risk regarding the rules.

I've a sneaking suspicion that i'm totally confused on my words But this is just off the cuff words, if u want something more explained, just call me and i can explain better than now.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 08-11-2008 at 09:33 PM.

Let's implent it!
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaakeer View Post
    Rabbits: Try to forbid them! Every player should only be allowed to have one account.. Otherwise I think it is cheating and not fair play..// Undertaakeer
    I can see very well that you dont understand this game.. lol.. we need rabbits, to go to nightlifes, and to put them in gangs to hit them (doing Gang Assaults) Rabbits are present in almost all strategies of this game

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by XiroX View Post
    Let's implent it!
    i can't wait to see that! :P in this case i play

Good Ideia

nice manipulation off, so after lets say 3 rounds u guys found jesus ?

just for the records, those ideas are very very... lets say, will not change a **** real thing, plz ebi, try to found jesus on the tc math formula for your next "idea" plz realize that if we lost 100 we want to win 100, we dont wanna loose 100 and win 20, maybe 1.

Also we dont wanna to spend credts, hit ppl or gangs and get zero stats and jail, THIS right now, is the worst thing in the game, we still can play with trusted, in the bot style robbering like morons, but i dont know if u guys keep this stats for 1 x 1 and ga formula players will be here for 2 long, at least the ones who support the game.

Talking

good idea, but you'll have to explain everyone what a rabbit is