Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Wink greet

very good greeet

Better than the current situation with "trusted relations", but still not brilliant!

MAKE THE GAME MORE EXCITING, BEFORE MAKING IT MORE ALKWARD!
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

I like trusted, because I know next round this action don't stay, and I f I want, I will have to make trust again...

I think this idea have to be aprimorated...

I think with trust you can use credits, and you have to choose your password (we can put the same key for many spys, for exemple Noob1 - trust ppl1 - 123456 / Noob2 - trust ppl2 - 123456) will be nice XD

Think about this =x

Quote Originally Posted by sc0rp10n View Post
    If this idea will implement to the game so you can delete Trusted account because players dont like this option. BEcause then they can share their account easier, only with password and they wont punished.
    I dont know, how will it, but i think that it is not good idea.
    It is very complicated.
    yeah but now when fk is on you cant make much stats because all the ppl wants fk for they at the and of the round 1.5kk respect and 30k stats is good for others who like to hunt is a bad idea because in clubs you can find users because they all do fk`s. About the trust relations what can i say .... i know that you ppl want more players to the game, but if you make this trust relations available all the rounds , dont think that ppl will want to play for more time, now that you cant see you e-mail on the main user that you want to play with your friends. Most of the users have theyr accounts maked 2-3 years ago, now if i have a account and want to make it the main for my gang i cant, because i dont know the e-mail, because Recruit doesnt shows you anymore the e-mail that you have on the account and its a stupid idea to remove the form on Recruit, but you guys know better what you want.

very good idea
    Im BacK!

Quote Originally Posted by Protectora View Post
    siku crew can not see any accounts pass ever ,only way crew can get a players pass is if the player tells it to them.

Real hacking cases are rare in crims ,99% of reported hacks are players traitored /tricked by "friends"
    And the last round when i had a problem about hacking accounts and a verry good helper on Abuse Crew give ban to that guy for 30 mins ) WHAT A GOOD ADMIN ( Helper ). Sad story but thats the way it is ass kissing sometimes is a better job then apply the rullz

very good friend

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    ... and what will be then implended?? and when can we accept changages in game??
    Changes ? Huh .... pay your admins crew with real cash and then you will see that no admin will help players with Drugs Dealer ( by telling then what boat will be in the harbour after "weed" or "heroin" ) or other "helping", let the players who want to fight for top 5 international to not be helped by your crew members so if they really want to win the game to buy credits on theyr own. I know that you guys really want cash, but by doing this rullz you must respect them not to do like : ahhh he used bots, but hes my friend and i cant ban him. And if another player is going too high in respect and catch`s your friends you banned them for reasons you know for 1 2 3 ( real days ) so your friends can win the Top. Mister ZED pay your team with real cash and you will see that this things will not happen anymore, because you cant say : "ohhh but we dont have the money to pay them" Why do you give credits to your crew? or do you know that they r helping others with your free credits?
    Last edited by GmbH; 08-14-2008 at 11:25 AM.

il scream this till my lungs fail

Back to the old system:P
    no proficiency:P
    rabs allowed so more accounts per browser
    and stats shit so u dont lose mroe stats than u gain hen hittin rabs thye lose like 1k u gain 200 **** that

Heres a novel idea. DISALLOW Account sharing and "Rabbit" accounts. Lock all accounts to their owners and install a system where multi log on's from different IP's suspend the account unless it can be explained.

This game is supposed to be about what YOU the player can do. You are supposed to rise and fall on your own merits. If you cant do it and need to have others do it for you, im sorry but you fail.

Its bad enough that at the beginning of a round you can buy your way up instead of everyone starting at Zero and having to work for it.

Screw em all, You share your account it should be locked and the user exposed to the public for being an idiot who couldnt do it on his own. I dont care how this works in other countries either, Lock em all.