Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

remember that EVERY change in the game it's made to help SOMEONE specific. NOTHING it's done here to help "all players". there will allways be someone who know an "impartial" admin and want someone else banned, or someone who knows every ship in the harbour for 2 weeks, or someone who uses a bug and never get banned. we are sick of this game. try this changes with the n00bs, maybe they will believe u wanna help them, but doesn't work with us

I Think This Is A Good Ideea And Put Rabbit Status Invisible To Other Players Only Visible To Admins

Question (hmm)

from my site that idea is good and not..
    good maybe for old xperienced players, bad for other site :S
    so maybe try to chage that game easier to play, to get more user in game(new players) =D thnx =)
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Don`t like this idea, cause tc will get ''n00bier''.Everyone will play with like 5 acc`s or more, wont trust anyone...but it is harder to earn respect if no having rabbits - that` true ofcourse and wich is quite dificult for me.

50/50 agree with that.By the way, opening diferent browsers, you can play with those rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by duCis View Post
    Don`t like this idea, cause tc will get ''n00bier''.Everyone will play with like 5 acc`s or more, wont trust anyone...but it is harder to earn respect if no having rabbits - that` true ofcourse and wich is quite dificult for me.

50/50 agree with that.By the way, opening diferent browsers, you can play with those rabbits.

"everyone will play with 5acc's or more.. "

Do you not think ppl play with more then 5 acc now? wahaha

i dont see the advantages of chossing "rabbyt status " and i think that is a serios problem for players to set for their rabbyts " rabbyts status"
    the ideea with the top list is good :P

i don't know much about this matter, but i have one question: the rabbits status will be visible to every player? i don't play with rabbits, but from what read in forums this would kill the ability to join a gang with rabbits and milk the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Grudge View Post
    i dont see the advantages of chossing "rabbyt status " and i think that is a serios problem for players to set for their rabbyts " rabbyts status"
    the ideea with the top list is good :P
    The only advantage is that you can share the account in any way you like, in other words you can co-raise rabbits in your team. The disadvantages are many and described before. If players do this they should know the risk of it and they should be prepared to accept full responsibility for what happens to the account. Were giving the players who like to team with other the choice of grater freedom, at the cost of a greater risk.

This idea is implemented on beta. Try it out and see what you think. This thread isn't needed any longer so I'll close it.