Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

mod can edite and i can see that the edite can tell 100% that some one is trying to give member a ban and if Thorrief roll back the forum database back to before tyle edite bekays post crew will looks so bad and i think no one will roll back the forum database back to before tyle post

Its Tyla, not Tyle..

Anyway, if I really really really wanted to give him a ban, dont you think I would have taken the first set of insults a little more seriously?..

man i support tyla 100% i know bekays isnt that nice at all, maybe some shit happend, but bekays did 1st misstake thats why he got ban, and u ppl shouldnt say we dont do anything

[18:40:19] Benito says: how u like my changing flag rush(rofl)
    [18:40:28] Cap. Kirk says: LOl crazy

only 1 thing what we do all the time, its not good to say we dont help, we help when we can, if we dont know how to help then we are sorry, but we are humans and this is normal for humans to not know all answer and to not being online 25 hours a day

man i have now only 5k

i'm lost 30k

no't 5k i'm ogt milked and all my durgs selled

and finsh my tickets

my account is distoried

and the guy who did it already got permban

i want my stat and my credits back this is problem from your sit why my account get hack

looool maybe u need safer account or you should remember who u gave account pass , that it will never happen again

i never got hacked, never only my stupidness has been idiotic few times

1. you are laughing at me nice job crew.
    2. i did not give the password to any one and this is not the first account to get hacked it is from the web sit. and i change my password of the account every day so it is from your web sit i need my stats and my credits back i did not spent money and than a mistake from the web sit i lost my stat and my money that is not fair.

elmlok u first said that you had 50k and now u have 5k

now u say that u had 30k and now 5k

soo how many stats u had?
    Quote Originally Posted by ELMLOK4FUN
    just to let crew know my account has be hacked and what crew did nothing.

RuLzBaCk

i was 45k now iam 5k good job crew you can do nothing and you ban good people go learn your job
    and for what kirk said u just let him talk to the walls wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ELMLOK4FUN
    man i have now only 5k

i'm lost 30k