Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

see what u wrote in first page

1. you are laughing at me nice job crew.

2. i did not give the password to any one
    Lier - i have proofs and i showed it to wendy
    and this is not the first account to get hacked it is from the web sit.
    some hacker somehow hacked TC to get ur cute password , thats what u say
    and i change my password of the account every day
    r u talking with kids ? we can see these logs dont u know that
    so it is from your web sit i need my stats and my credits back
    there is no roll backs for anything so get over it , u LOST ur password there was no hacking on TC and that was said by memox , losing password is ur mistake , mistrust is ur mistake thats not our problem .. dont say bullshits about tc got hacked
    i did not spent money and than a mistake from the web sit i lost my stat and my money that is not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk
    [24.03.2007 22:13:56] lolpoplol24 says: Strength
    Tolerance
    Cash.

yes... and what?

u hv to give all things that he need to know if the acc its really ur and for other things..

anyway

1st u say onething, than u say other thing different...

Quote Originally Posted by ELMLOK4FUN
    [3/22/2007 2:48:25 AM] Agnieszka says: they said that
    [3/22/2007 2:48:41 AM] Agnieszka says: and I recieve many requests to ban you so I had to do it
    i think this is enough evidence, when a lot of crew member tell same things to crew leaders

at least my ears are very open always, and i learned to close my eyes to listen only because i know how easy it is to blind ppl

to ban some one you need to have proves. and every one know admin ban for no reason and that is unfair. in this topic there are no proves to ban this player. admin you made a fol of your self. wendy she waited 2 dyas to get where he did something and she did not even find something he did wrong that mean she ban and she do not know what he do that mean you need to learn how to do your job when you ban some one at list you need to see what he did.

crew learn your job. 19 round and you still make stupid mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by alexubago
    5.4 TC Crew workers can edit or delete any post or tread without giving a reason
    this rules if it is bad post not good post . so why did they deleted the first 3 post in this topic?

just to let crew know my account has be hacked and what crew did nothing.

RuLzBaCk

i was 45k now iam 5k good job crew you can do nothing and you ban good people go learn your job
    [/quote]

more and more lies

yes was what i just said in my post

how can we believe in what you say if you change ur opinion 5 in 5 min?

We won't rollback your account stats, neither your credits. We punished the guilty that's all we can do.

2.4.1 Any hack attempt will result permanent ban of the whole IP, or if it’s not possible – of every account of the hacker;
    2.4.2 If an account is stolen, TC Crew members will give it back to the account owner without any changes. We won’t rollback your statistics or credits;
    2.4.3 It's forbidden to steal/milk other user account's stats, money or credits with help of any activity, that violates the rules.
    2.5 It’s up to you to keep your account safe. Don’t give your password to the strangers, don’t use the same nickname as your mail, etc., etc;

Case closed.