Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default BAN AMINDADA FOR INSULT PLEASE

I HOPE THERE IS A GREEK MODERATOR AND BAN THIS PERSON FOR INSULTING OUR RELIGION AND OUR NATION

thank you and good luck to all

Default Re: BAN AMINDADA FOR INSULT PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by bagatur91
    I HOPE THERE IS A GREEK MODERATOR AND BAN THIS PERSON FOR INSULTING OUR RELIGION AND OUR NATION

thank you and good luck to all

aw and when u were like " **** your mothers greeks 2-1 we always **** you since 1453" was better?? HUH?

report them and ban them too i agree 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1

---

ban all this turks too i dont care,all idiots must get banned wherever they come from

Quote Originally Posted by DreamThief

This pic was taken by me at the greek square.So dont come here with these BS. n/c

1.2 It’s not forbidden to curse and insult other players in the game, as The Crims is a game made for adults, as long as offences aren’t racist-, Nazist or religion-based.
    1.2.1 Every Nazist, racist or religion based insult will result in a permanent ban;
    1.2.2 If someone annoys you by insulting; use the ignore tool in personal profile menu.
    1.3 It’s totally forbidden to post any racist, Nazi or religion based contents/insults both in the game or on the forum,

n/c

i go out in instabul to celebrate now

----------

Quote Originally Posted by DreamThief
    Read the rules once again and then come back.

"3.3 It’s forbidden to use other language than the language of the square you’re on at the time"
    i dont see myself speaking any other language !!! if you have problem with other turks report them so they get banned..whats your point in my topic i dont understand

ok reported. thanks