Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

06-13-2009 09:54 AM
    This was last post.
    9days ago

How long need wait for this simple answer lol? ;x

Mossan: It all depends how fast we can get the required pictures from our artists, they are a bit behind as it is right now.

ebi,

I see you give interesting responses, why do you try to fool us? Why can't you say directly that this game has no plan to be launched in the close future and it's just a schematic project for future generations of designers. You say you are developing a browser application, I think you either develop none or you are very slow doing it.
    If we don't bother you sir, can you please tell us the status(%) of your developing game process? If you work on it of course...

Thank you!

Things left on TC2 before alpha:
    • Weigh the robberies and implement bad consequences.
    • Implement the last bits on hookers.
    • creating streets and build a vibrant city feeling.

The last thing on the list is the one that requires the most work and it's this task we need pictures for.

Hello again,

Could you tell us what is the status of TC2? How many days till alpha or beta version? What did you need to implement more or some pictures/info about what are you working now.

Thank you and good luck!

i want to ask about transfer credits will back or no i hope will back it

Quote Originally Posted by ucraiova View Post
    Hello again,

Could you tell us what is the status of TC2? How many days till alpha or beta version? What did you need to implement more or some pictures/info about what are you working now.

Thank you and good luck!
    What we need are more pictures and our artists aren't working very fast presently. It's becoming a bit frustrating, but when they deliver it looks great... We may have to start the alpha without many of the pictures we planned to have.

if they aren`t working... how u know how pictures will look like? c`mon...

Quote Originally Posted by nelutzu View Post
    if they aren`t working... how u know how pictures will look like? c`mon...
    Strange question.
    They are working, but we would have like to have had more pictures by now, but we do have some. Perhaps you have seen some of the screenshots shown in this thread?

yea ebi i have seen.. but just those pictures.. and since than have been passed over 3 month`s ... we all want something concret, not only photo`s... u could say with approximation in how much time u will launch TC 2 ...