Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

One question when will be launched ebi?
    I read in this thread that a beta version would be launched on november of 2008, well we are in 2009 almost november

Quote Originally Posted by portugueseARMY View Post
    One question when will be launched ebi?
    I read in this thread that a beta version would be launched on november of 2008, well we are in 2009 almost november
    I know, some developers are time optimists to absurd levels. I myself hoped and thought the first versions would be released May this year, but we've had set backs. Right now we are more or less done with the first alpha version but we are still in need of more pictures.

Any progress from the last update ? Any rummours, prints, hints ?
    Alpha, beta versions are going to be released this year ?

We've been making great progress lately, hopefully a full scale alpha can be in place before the end of this year. And a beta early next year.

1. TC2 will be rounded game?
    2. in TC2 can u design your own face ? like in Sims2 ? hehehe
    2. we want more screens

Ebi I know the game is almost done and being tested by some ppls, but what abt when we'll be able to make a beta test on it too??? If possible, tell us something more around whats happening in the game, what needs to be done yet, how much time will be needed to work on it to realy finish the project.

We are realy curious abt whats going on in TC2, so c'mon lets show us some answer to satisfy our curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    We are realy curious abt whats going on in TC2, so c'mon lets show us some answer to satisfy our curiosity.
    Just as you said, the game is currently in an alpha stage with the crew testing it. We are still correcting bugs. We have some visualisation and some features that still needs to be implemented, like some gang related stuff, before the game is fully functional at its present early stage. After that we have plenty of more featured planned that we would like to implement.

I don't know at which stage we will release it on a public beta, how many features we would like to have before doing so, that's still something devs has to decide. So I would have some difficulties telling you when it will be done.

Anyway can u show us some screen of the new TC2??

I'd like to add something to what I said, why dont u make a contest or anyother way better than a contest to release some accounts to TheCrims players on beta?? It'll be realy nice if some players from the current game can test TC2, at all they were the one who made the success of this game, dont u think??

What is the date of the Release of New The crims 2?

i belive they already have normal tc players are testing it and they are getting reward for it..
    but i dont know why they dont giv a screen shot ore put on beta version hows it looks like a little bit so we can know

in tc2 we dont know nothing all we know is its tc2 what the hell :S
    i belive we should have to test it ore giv a look op

question:

1. hows about winning in tc2?
    2. hows about winning in Gang tc2?
    3. do you really gett a cups?
    4. kills statistik?

top 1
    top 2
    top 3

tc2

in beginns with round 45 and end with round 100? pls tell us sumthing about it

there is a long time u started with tc2 i remember for 2 summer ago i heard that players saying TC2 TC2 TC2 TC2 but never comes upp
    giv uss a date then it start
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King