Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    well, you noticed, that there is something, that you promised, but you didn't accept it. nice job!
    i want to know what will be diffrent in tc2, and what will be changages? will be gameplay diffrent or similat to this which exist? and what about rabbit's will be not still allowed, and function with multiaccounts per one browser??
    Check my previous answer for changes.

When we start TC2 multi-accounts (rabbits) will not be allowed. I can't answer to if it will be like that forever, but it's much easier to go from not allowing multies to allowing them than the other way around. That's why we won't be allowing them when the game goes live.

Two questions:

1) Do you know, how does the EDIT key work? |-(
    2) Can you show us more screen shots of TC2?

I have one question too.
    For TC2 you will make new Crew or Thecrims Crew will TC2 Crew too ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shahmetal View Post
    From the sneak preview previously given, we were shown at a 2D picture of a street(?). Can we get a brief explanation of what it got to do with the gameplay?
    TC2 includes a localization system meant to give the illusion that you actually are in a city. You will travel between different districts and streets. Different streets will have different properties, for example you might be able to rob an old lady on one street, but not on another.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Pr1nCe View Post
    i guess it is not a question but it's a kind of a request ..can u provied as with more picture than that of the sneak topic ? ..thnx
    That picture was more of an example how TC2 might look and not a picture taken directly from the game. Our hopes are that the real game will look even better

We still work with the underlying parts and haven't really put any focus on design yet. We have an artist that draws the pictures, but we need to put it all together before we can provide any more pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigem4Ever View Post
    Two questions:

1) Do you know, how does the EDIT key work? |-(
    2) Can you show us more screen shots of TC2?
    1) Are you talking about here on the forum?
    2) As soon as we start to putting the design together I promise you we'll show more screens.

Quote Originally Posted by sc0rp10n View Post
    I have one question too.
    For TC2 you will make new Crew or Thecrims Crew will TC2 Crew too ?
    Thanks
    We don't expect the current crew will have time to monitor two different games. Besides, they would have to learn a completely new game too. We haven't made any decisions about TC2 crew yet. We have to get the gaming running and get it attractive to players before we even need a crew.

The principle will be same like in TC1? Players will play for respect? Robberies will be same? Will be there any cars, that will, for example, make the chance, that police officers will catch you, lower? Or that will help you to move faster from one street to another one?

I think it would be fine when every gang will have ghetto and when some player that is not a member of the gang will get into this ghetto, the gang will be able to attack him with no relationship

Hi

I want to know if you must download to play.

Thanks.

Will Credits be needed ?

the gameplay will be like herectic kingdoms or diablo 2 +/- ?

how about prizes? 400$ is a short prize =/