Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

First i have to thanks for ur's replay! But i have another question, in the case if tc and tc2 will be running, is there any choice, that tc can be restored in round 25, or round which player like, because i rarely like to play gameplay which was in this round and it was really good, because you can have a lot rabbits, and gameplay was good, because you get a lot stats from one rob and the main robbery was alcapone.

so can we then expect in tc when tc2 will be running a gameplay which only players tell what they want in game, and whithout crew support??

Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    First i have to thanks for ur's replay! But i have another question, in the case if tc and tc2 will be running, is there any choice, that tc can be restored in round 25, or round which player like, because i rarely like to play gameplay which was in this round and it was really good, because you can have a lot rabbits, and gameplay was good, because you get a lot stats from one rob and the main robbery was alcapone.

so can we then expect in tc when tc2 will be running a gameplay which only players tell what they want in game, and whithout crew support??

Bye
    100% agree with you, rounds 20 - 25 were the best I am looking forward to your answer ebi

i am sure that, most people would like to see some screen shots of TC2 could you get it for us ?
    Last edited by ForSSayT; 10-07-2008 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigem4Ever View Post
    The principle will be same like in TC1? Players will play for respect? Robberies will be same? Will be there any cars, that will, for example, make the chance, that police officers will catch you, lower? Or that will help you to move faster from one street to another one?

I think it would be fine when every gang will have ghetto and when some player that is not a member of the gang will get into this ghetto, the gang will be able to attack him with no relationship
    Players will still compete for respect, but it won't be the simple straight formula for respect that we have today. There will also be a static part which comes with being a successful criminal.

Cars haven't yet been implemented to their full capacity, but cars will be used, one way or the other.

I don't want to be gicing out too many secrets just yet about every feature in the game, but I can tell you that gangs have been expanded on. Gangs will be more importatant for the top players and there will be a strong incentive to have a powerful gang throughout the game, not just something you put together the last day to win the gang stats.

Quote Originally Posted by akm7 View Post
    Hi

I want to know if you must download to play.

Thanks.
    No, downloading will not be needed. We will stay a browser based game, even if we intend to make the game feel like a "real" computer game.

Quote Originally Posted by joints View Post
    Will Credits be needed ?

the gameplay will be like herectic kingdoms or diablo 2 +/- ?

how about prizes? 400$ is a short prize =/
    The game will still be free to play, but there will be extra features you can buy for credits, just like TC works today.

Since the game will be browser-based you won't see you character walk along set maps killing monsters. It will still be a criminal game with the same base as TC today, you will be able to rob victims and assault other players, but it will be a much more complete game with more opportunities.

Prizes haven't been decided on yet.

when will it appear ? and it will have all the features like tc1 and the new ones?Will exist discos and hookers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post

Bye
    Good question. I'm afraid I don't have an answer for that. Perhaps, if TC2 comes out well, we will loosen some of the restrictions we have on TC1 and make it more of a "wild west" game where rules are not as important, where deceit and foul play will go unpunished to a greater extent. But we might as well try to keep it under control, to be a game as much for the newbies as the pros.
    Nothing has been decided on this issue yet and I suppose it also depends a lot on how tc2 turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    i am sure that, most people would like to see some screen shots of TC2 could you get it for us ?
    As soon as we start to finish the design I promise you we will provide you with screen shots.

Can we edit our characters ? I mean how will they look .