Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CorleoneGodfatha View Post
    when will it appear ? and it will have all the features like tc1 and the new ones?Will exist discos and hookers ?
    Our hopes are to have a beta running at the end of November. TC2 will include both nightclubs and whorehouses.

Quote Originally Posted by CorleoneGodfatha View Post
    Can we edit our characters ? I mean how will they look .
    There will be greater character costumization. Perhaps not at first, but there are plans to even allow player uploaded material to costumize your character well beyond today's ability to upload a small avatar.

can we keep our old nicks by "TC2" or need to Register new one?
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    can we keep our old nicks by "TC2" or need to Register new one?
    It's a new game, so of course, you need to register a new account in order to play.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

thx for that topic xD and suggetion i have more question are the Tc2 Will Need graphic card same Ati 256 Or 7200 Gs etc Graphic card

And Will Play From Site Or same SilkRoad etc Online game

Quote Originally Posted by BiroOoOo View Post
    thx for that topic xD and suggetion i have more question are the Tc2 Will Need graphic card same Ati 256 Or 7200 Gs etc Graphic card

Birooo ... ebichuman has answered already on this question, look :
    Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    No, downloading will not be needed. We will stay a browser based game, even if we intend to make the game feel like a "real" computer game.
    // edit:

I have one question. will be free registeration or I will have to pay by this ?
    Last edited by FasoL; 10-07-2008 at 08:36 PM.
    EX TheCrims.com Crew
    EX Abuse Member
    EX Moderator

Fasol ... ebichuman has answered already on this question, look :

The game will still be free to play, but there will be extra features you can buy for credits, just like TC works today.....

Quote Originally Posted by BiroOoOo View Post

Stop writing like that you ****ing annoying smelly arsed prick.

hello:

i have a question, TC2 will be a 3D game? like Mu online or those games? or wht is the difference?,a game with graphics can be cool, and with others crew members can be perfect, bye and thx for answers =)
    the best of the present is remember the past

TC2 includes a localization system meant to give the illusion that you actually are in a city. You will travel between different districts and streets. Different streets will have different properties, for example you might be able to rob an old lady on one street, but not on another.
    Well, I would just like to say, very nice, i can picture it in my head already...
    so how will it be played, by directional buttons, or mouse clicks...?

Also, i'd like to know more about the new stuff you guys are putting into it,...
    for example
    will there be another way to get out of prison...because it's very boring, how you have to wait forever till you get back.?

and last question, how will be the Reward as Best Player??
    for example TC1: $400
    Thanks