Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Only questions related to TC2 in this thread please.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Only questions related to TC2 in this thread please.
    does it will have same mistaken crew, and same mistaken translators (like german translations) does it will have same time- delay, same problems on servers by start of round, same server problems when over 10k online, ?

but its enough when u answer me 1st questions, without you , mororus, ebichuman and protectora i am sure we all can start in a good crims 2 version

Reading through the posts and the one about the mouse clicking and the different streets it brings me to the question of Will each or most buildings on each street be unique? Will they all serve a purpose? For me, that'd be a step in the right direction. I assume most of you will have played GTA 4. The City was great, but there wasen't anything to do in it to keep you interested, any variety to keep you coming back for more. I'm guessing the Burger Bar from the first screen will serve as a place to restore your energy or whatever its going to be in TC2, and the car park will maybe serve as a place to nick a motor.

Which also brings me to ask, will there be new robberies such as Illegal Street Racing(against other players, not the CPU, that would make it a lot more interesting) and other things?

How is fighting going to be implemented into TC2? Is there going to be a place in the city(I.E An Alley) where everyone can challenge the other people in that alley to a fight? Or will we be able to offer anyone out that we meet?

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    does it will have same mistaken crew, and same mistaken translators (like german translations) does it will have same time- delay, same problems on servers by start of round, same server problems when over 10k online, ?

but its enough when u answer me 1st questions, without you , mororus, ebichuman and protectora i am sure we all can start in a good crims 2 version
    As I said in a previous post, we won't transfer the current crew directly to TC2, it wouldn't be fair to expect them to do double work and also learn the ins and outs of a new game.

We will try to optimize performance as the game gets underway, but it's impossible to predict all the bottlenecks beforehand since it impossible to predict player behaviour 100%. But we have build on a model we believe to be easy scalable and we have taken extra care to build a solid platform were we predict performance will be extra critical.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Reading through the posts and the one about the mouse clicking and the different streets it brings me to the question of Will each or most buildings on each street be unique? Will they all serve a purpose? For me, that'd be a step in the right direction. I assume most of you will have played GTA 4. The City was great, but there wasen't anything to do in it to keep you interested, any variety to keep you coming back for more. I'm guessing the Burger Bar from the first screen will serve as a place to restore your energy or whatever its going to be in TC2, and the car park will maybe serve as a place to nick a motor.

Which also brings me to ask, will there be new robberies such as Illegal Street Racing(against other players, not the CPU, that would make it a lot more interesting) and other things?

How is fighting going to be implemented into TC2? Is there going to be a place in the city(I.E An Alley) where everyone can challenge the other people in that alley to a fight? Or will we be able to offer anyone out that we meet?
    As an initial setup, street will contain specific spots were players may build their buildings, such as night clubs for instance, but the rest of the buildings on the street will be a part of the background picture. This is a performance decision as well as a design decision, but since this is only what is being displayed to the player, it's something we can change for later. The underlaying system makes it possible to create and display a street were every building is directly accessable by a mouse click.

Car racing have been purposed. I don't think the initial version that is put up on beta will have it, but it's our intention to implement it later on.

Fighting other players 1vs1 can be done when the two is in the same location. This system is something that has to be tried out and balanced and we will need a lot of player feedback in this area when the beta comes up. But I can tell you this, it will be quite different from what it is today, which is a very straight and completely predictable formula. Fights in TC2 will be a little more uncertain, and hopefully much more interesting.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    written message about my questions.
    oki, deal, sounds good and thanks for answer, i have to edit my words about being you in crew, seems to be you are more then ok, i am glad you learned how to answer my offensive style,

you are welcome and have a good time!

Default Crew

I wanted to know whether the crew will continue the same menber I will change?

will be new?

Bye

Quote Originally Posted by juloira View Post
    I wanted to know whether the crew will continue the same menber I will change?

will be new?

Bye
    Please read previous answers on this topic.

For you concerns about credits on a banned account, please contact the support crew for further information on how to retrieve your credits.

Default Kirk

Kikr that will have as you pass your skype for me

talk to us about what happened?
    the credits?

Quote Originally Posted by juloira View Post
    Kikr that will have as you pass your skype for me

talk to us about what happened?
    the credits?

Please use http://support.thecrims.com for credits related issues. And lets stick to the thread folks.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton