Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default What Have You Done?!

Earlier today I launched a Gang Assault with my Rabbit and my main player who was co-leader.

We lost the GA and both rabbit and myself ended up in Hospital.

When I got out of hospital I tried to rejoin the gang but the gang was no more!

What happened? I deliberately left the Leader out of the GA in case we lost so that the gang would stay together if it went wrong.

Why was our gang dissolved after this unsuccessful GA despite the fact that the Gang Leader wasn't in it?

I'm really pissed off now about the fact that once again I have to rebuild the gang which is going to take ages.

Check my account and you will see that I have spent a small fortune on this game and if this is the sort of bullshit that I can expect then quite frankly you can take this game and stick it up your arses!

I told you ages ago about a bug with GA's and gang leaders and if this is the fix that you have put in place then you've ****ed it up!

Thats how it goes man,if u lose a ga and die gang dissolves

Quote Originally Posted by ervinlala
    Thats how it goes man,if u lose a ga and die gang dissolves
    Thats BS. I have done GA's before and lost and the gang stayed together.

In any case, the Leader and the rest of the gang members were not in on the assault and did not die and go to hospital.

Sorry if I am out of line with my original post but this isn't right surely?

U Lost GA & Went To Hospital >>> The Gang Dissolves Regardless The Other Members Joined Or Not.

If that is the case then wtf is the need to 'Accept' or 'Decline' a GA for if the whole gang is in on the act anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by CitySlacker
    If that is the case then wtf is the need to 'Accept' or 'Decline' a GA for if the whole gang is in on the act anyway?
    the whole gang isn't in act, only those who ACCEPT the ga actually participate in the assault. But if you lose AND DIE, then the gang is dissolved
    This is the way it has been since forever, and I think it's fine like this. Think of it as another way to dissolve your gang if the leader isn't online

If that is indeed the case then I apologise for my initial outburst.

I was under the impression that only the gang members that accepted the GA were in on it and that only if the gang leader died then the gang was dissolved.

I still don't see why the gang has to be dissolved if the leader did not take part and did not die.