Due to a limitation in the way the stats lists are generated there may be, at the end of the round, some glitches between the respect in the stats lists, and the actual respect. Usually this glitch is small, however it is a glitch. A little more than a week ago I wrote a script that at the end of the round would recalculate the respect of every player after the round has ended so that the lists would be updated correctly. This script was scheduled to start working at the end of next round. However this glitch was found to have a huge impact on a top account this round, so we decided to run it now.

I'll try to explain the nature of the limitation. Some actions that others do to you, such as buying drugs at your club, or gang assaulting you didn't directly affect the stats lists. It affected your character's stats, but unless you logged in after these events, or perform a respect changing action, the stats lists didn't update. I'd like to repeat that the limitation only affected the stats lists, not the character's real stats, so there is no way to gain anything extra from this flaw. The system is programmed with this limitation because of performance issues.

I realize, that due to the nature of the TC atmosphere, that accusations might start flying around. Let me just make clear that this limitation is not the same as a bug, and that no accounts affected by the script we chose to run will be punished. A lot of accounts will have minor changes to their respect, but the reason we chose to run the script this round is because it affects the top positions and we want the outcome of the round to be considered fair.