Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forbid Words

Exclamation Forbid Words

I think its better if the square forbids the words such as

<bad words> <country name>

like u forbid the url or credits.

And what would such words be?
    There are plenty lenguages in thecrims and forbiddin every "bad word" in everylenguage would be a great down fall for thecrims' performace. =/

english is the main. Dont bother with other languages since only ppl from that country understand it. But english, a lot of ppl understand it, and it might provoke the peacefull square.

Well i'll tell you what i think.
    These protections are useless as everybody can write "SH*T" instead of the full word.
    It goes the same for every "bad word".

So far, we are grown up men and women and i think we can deal with anybad vocabulary that these TC kids full of hormony have gotten.

Just my opnion.
    Maybe i'm right as i think so or maybe you are but anyway, the changes season has came and gone, no dramaticall changes will be taken in the next months untill TC's 2 final release.(ebichuman's words)

So you are wasting your time horney.
    Wait a little ok?
    As soon as they release tc 2 they will be paying attention again to feedbacks but not now.
    Just wait somemore to give somefeedback about it because if you don't, you'll soon get disapointed by seeing nobody's actually giving you a **** attention.

I'm no god here and i'll be the only one answering you right here for now.
    You need a developer's answer, not Cido's useless and powerless answers but they are focused on tc2.(what i really agree as for me, tc2 has great chances to become better than tc1 ever did)

So let's not waste time discussing between us what's the right point of view.
    They will take a look at this thread as soon as they are done with tc2 and they will decide.

I really think that ebichu~'s words about no big changes for now, should be taken in an annoucement as feedbacks now are nearly useless. /:
    Last edited by Cido4ever; 02-07-2009 at 08:07 AM.

I love to see yer answers Cido, cuz u get excited. huahuahua fag fag fag...

Mororus also do... he loves them so much that he erase them everytime he sees them.. so that he will be the only one who can read them frequently and secretly...

Ultra imho, cido was not getting excited, but Cido r getting frustrated with the forum :d. Well, it is just feedback forum, its up to them to except and implement the feedbacks or not. I hope they will implement all good feedbacks in TC1 or/and in TC2.

Back to business, true, it is useless, the same thing like c.r.e.d.i.t
    but it gives a little problem for the users, and new users need time to figure it out

cheer up cido :d
    Last edited by cianti66; 02-08-2009 at 05:44 AM.

Man, forget it, in anycase ppls will break it dude.

No chance to stop ppls talking "bad words" like u've said, and like cido's said, if i wanna talk bad words, its simple, i cant write "**** you" ok, so i'll write f*ck you, really, i think it has no way to stop bad words on tc. =\

Neither excited nor frustated, i was just being realistic.
    If no changes are going to be made, so it is completely pointless to go on discussing for now.

Kibe/ultran of course wants to have the last words, even if it's pointless to discuss the matter... this makes him feel like he was the coolest guy all around. hehehe

Don't worry about my humor my dear, i'm ever happy..
    A very kindful woman you are so thanks for the consideration.

Now kibe, it's been a long time since we flooded.. let's remember the old fashion times.. hehe (but elsewhere)

As an answer to the statement that we wouldn't be making any major changes before the release of TC2:
    The suggested idea here wouldn't be a major change and could fairly easy be implement once we had a list of words to forbid.

As an answer to the idea posted here:
    There's a couple of reasons I don't like this idea, this is a criminal game, to play the game you have agreed to being an adult or having your parents consent, as cido says, filtering these words effectively we would need to filter all possible combinations with with replacement characters too.