Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forbid Words

ebich i am agree with you for adults game, but as the rule says about racism and politicals. So the bad words go to country not personal. So at least the 2nd word is the country name. As you know the admins won't be online 24 hrs, this things will help the admin task a little .

Its not necessary Cianti, TC Admins have logs from all TC chats, so u only need to make a report and when they are online, they will check the report.

Hmmm, understood.
    I didn't mention that this would be a big change technically, i was meaning that if you would do that, so everyplayers would show themselves up here to discuss about that matter and soon you would be making up polls and stuff just to know if players like it or not and according to the situation, you would have to back off these filters and let tc run on like ever.(with bad words allowed)
    But now i got what you meant by big changes.

Out of topic :

cido there was one very good enhancment in round 32 version, we could see the remaining total tickets in drug dealer as in tickets for rave. Unfortunately, unlike ticket rave was in bold, ticket drug dealer in normal font.

So after all, feedback forum is not useless.

Yeah, i've noticed that.
    It never did anyway.

Well, now it is with its usabillity very decreased because of this big policy of "no big changes"(i'm in agreence with this policy) and principally because of these new rules:
    "don't say crew members are assholes even if they are"
    You see, manny corrupt, dumb and ultimately dumb crew members got and kick on their backs thanks to players feedback but in mororus reign it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    As an answer to the statement that we wouldn't be making any major changes before the release of TC2:
    The suggested idea here wouldn't be a major change and could fairly easy be implement once we had a list of words to forbid.

As an answer to the idea posted here:
    There's a couple of reasons I don't like this idea, this is a criminal game, to play the game you have agreed to being an adult or having your parents consent, as cido says, filtering these words effectively we would need to filter all possible combinations with with replacement characters too.

EXACTLEY!!

.................................................. ..........................

@ cianti66 Forbid words!! (makes me laugh alot) u wanna make this Game another 50% more boring than it already is??

Holy SH*T!!

Dont really understand, why should they forbid "bad" words? I cant understand why anyone would take damage from reading "****" or something like that.

This is why this game is called The Crims.

well, i am against something like fu*k indonesia (or other countries) which can bring nationalism or politic, not personal :d. Like I saw it in Israel Square in round 32 which cause 9tails was mad in indonesia square.