Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Bla Bla F*ckty Bla!

Quote Originally Posted by thrillMe View Post
    One thing more, u all ppl cry that Devil win again and again, u are talking about gang name, but u join this gang to get medal, for example Piekar , Kasso, why?

Dont u know??? cuz they are idiots, its simple. uhahuahua

Talking

good job..good game to all )

Quote Originally Posted by thrillMe View Post
    sh0b0 when ra and saints left TC...the game became real hard, present teams are best ever. You and all shit top from previous editions are just buggers and boters. Why ppl "old school" do not play ? Because now imposible to play using bugs and bots

Btw Netro, 60 % members from "your" gang was random ppl so dont say bullhshit
    good words about old school " old school about how use bots, bugs huahua"

and about topgg, yes not was only my gg at the end, was my gg and a fusion with wenezuelo my friend, reak, etc but that was just 4topgang, and we played together in the past, in kill.army, and other gangs so they are not totally "random players",
    i have my gang with my people, 4top i maked a fusion with friends thats all but i didnt say that was 100% members of my gang
    bye bye and good luck

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by NetroxzseCrew View Post
    huahua i wont lost my time with a noob as u, gogo do somethings with your life, xD patetic noob
    Why can you to offend in the forum?? you give me 2 warning at the forum because you said that i offender you ,but now i say...A Mod can speak with vulgar lenguage?? :S nice

Sorry my english is bad xd

I think everyone have congratulated each other, this argue have no any sense

@ lakshmiyu : If you have sth agains netroxzse please contact with his leader - Protectorta

Lock.
    EX TheCrims.com Crew
    EX Abuse Member
    EX Moderator