Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

OK I am new to this game.

Thumbs up

and who care about top gang or top killer ?

only top respected accaunt is important !!

Peace
    About top gang, is the player right to choose which gang he like to join . This is about congratulation for round 32 players.
    So, congrat to all players who participated in round 32, without them there was no good respect .
    Lets be ready for round 33 :d

Quote Originally Posted by matto3 View Post
    Congrats??
    for what? spending 99% of your spare time clicking clicking oh and not to forget clicking.

Gone are the days this game was played for fun and hunting. Now it's played just to show what a combination of 10-20 people all clicking the same buttons and being a fraction of an account or even worse in some cases all these people working together to let one person take the joys.

I think you should prove yourselves by playing alone with your own rabbits and then maybe the game will become a little more interesting and you'd meet me more
    LOL@matto

TC = BS now anyway

P.S Congratz 2 all :*
    But dont take the game to Serious (HaHa). . .Go outside once in a while Game will fry your brain cells :P

.Go outside once in a while
    Holy sh*t.... is there an outside world?
    Now you are gonna tell me that thecrims isn't real. ¬¬

Hey fellas, don't give ears to these shinning pinky lips.. she is trying to confuse and separate us!

There is no outside world and no better girls than these you find in thecrims' raves and chats.

Quote Originally Posted by NetroxzseCrew View Post
    huahua u sure ? , i play since the begining, i play since ....

And as the bible says: "in the beginning there was Netroxzse... and then God said, let there be light!..."

Sorry, couldn't resist the joke. =P heheh

Quote Originally Posted by Cido4ever View Post
    Holy sh*t.... is there an outside world?
    Now you are gonna tell me that thecrims isn't real. ¬¬

Hey fellas, don't give ears to these shinning pinky lips.. she is trying to confuse and separate us!

There is no outside world and no better girls than these you find in thecrims' raves and chats.

And as the bible says: "in the beginning there was Netroxzse... and then God said, let there be light!..."

(HaHaHa HaHaHa HaHaHa HaHaHa HaHaHa HaHaHa HaHaHa)

The Virtual Reality of Crims LOL!! People actually Live for this F*cked up game! it amuses me actually how they compete so hard u would think is real! and they fight like Bitches......they take so Serious.... would be ok if they Made Fun like Old Times (which now is impossible) all turned to ROBOTS.
    But u ever tried talking to a SUPER n00b when they playing to WIN??.......u will receive a reply in 1 months time! HAHA! because there fingers and eyes are glued to the screen... (Feeling the Power?)

P.S TC Girls there is probley like 2% who are REAL....the rest that all the guys chat up are probley 99%Gay boy Tranny or a Weirdo (pmsl)

Oops Can some one point the way to the Outside world Plz ((im kinda lost))

LOL!

huahuahuahuahua good joke xD lets go round 33 xD

Zigac is one of the best player on TC everybody who knows something about this game have to respect this fact.

He is leader one of most powerfull and legendary team on TC. He is inventor one of the best strategy on TC. I am sure you know him, when most of you did not understand his IQ show.

He is person, which is and has to be respected by his bigest rivals, Olympic team.

What he is trying to say, that such making gangs on the last TC day, without any purpose just to win Stats in the last day, with ridiculous flag and name has no sense and it is unhonest.

Just single purpose of such gang is to win final stats and has nothing to do with fun and good spirit of the game Simply, It is just medal hunting and for many people just bussiness. And in this he has right.

He is person, which is and has to be respected by his bigest rivals, Olympic team.
    Oh my ****king god!
    Kasso himself came out of the underground to tell the world his thoughts on zigac, his "biggest" rival.

I'm honestly honored by such sight.
    I just can't put down into words what i'm feeling at this very moment!

No, not really.
    Have you came up with this "rivals" thing all by yourself?
    You are sounding like if you were a feudal warrior/samurai. =P

TC Girls there is probley like 2% who are REAL....the rest that all the guys chat up are probley 99%Gay boy Tranny or a Weirdo (pmsl)
    And in wich side of the percentage are you?(the 98% side?)
    Anyway, kibe once was in the 98%'s side.
    He was a very tasteful blondie girl, if i wasn't engaged i would have felt in love. o0
    Just don't tell him i told it to you, let's keep it as our little secret.

And in wich side of the percentage are you?(the 98% side?)
    Anyway, kibe once was in the 98%'s side.
    He was a very tasteful blondie girl, if i wasn't engaged i would have felt in love. o0
    Just don't tell him i told it to you, let's keep it as our little secret.
    LMFAO!! i AM the 2% !! U cheeky sod LOL!

Mano was a blondie girl :O Blonde doesent suit him (hahaha)

i guess he would make a really Cute Woman though! =)

p.s dont worry ur secret is safe with me (my lips are sealed :X)

HaHaHa