Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Violation of forum rules

Hi.

In accordance with "Rules and guidelines" posted by Zed, i would like to request a permanent ban for UltranSa3ekN1.

Motive: Harrassment by posting abusive, defamatory, vulgar content about individual TheCrims representatives, despite other guidelines were offended too.

Location of transgretion:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread.php?t=16465&page=3

Looking forward to see how new rules and guidelines will be implemented.

Thanks in advance,
    beej

First of all, u must follow the rules, talk abt your own accounts, if the account is not yours, then its not your concern.

On Portuguese forum we've moderators and they're decide whats need to be done, so its not your fault, nor mine.

On the topic ur talking abt Blue took ur action and thats all, she've edited my reply and alert me to not repeat it again, and thats all u need to know abt things thats not ur concern.

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ekN1 View Post
    First of all, u must follow the rules,...
    Tell me where i broke a rule.

... talk abt your own accounts, if the account is not yours, then its not your concern.
    I talk about whatever i want, as long as i'm allowed and abide by the rules.

The same i ask you: if PT Forum is not your forum, what was you doing there?? Since when PT Forum is something of your concern??

Anyway, it was you who wrote those stupid and provocative words to bluebaby, not me. As well your intention was to put wood on the fire. Well, you burned your fingers.

On Portuguese forum we've moderators and they're decide whats need to be done, so its not your fault, nor mine.
    For such situation, yes it a personal thing. It's this way because it's on the rules of this community that your and my behaviour is regulated. If you trespass rules and guidelines, it's clearly your fault. As it was on this case.

On the topic ur talking abt Blue took ur action and thats all, she've edited my reply and alert me to not repeat it again, and thats all u need to know abt things thats not ur concern.
    Rules are made public to anyone to know what anyone shall expect from each other. It's always a concern of anyone of us as long as the person is interested.

As this works in the same way on your real life, i don't understand where is our problem of understanding.

Anyway, i still didn't saw you banned. So, are rules on this forum too much weak to be considered? Or people is not enough strong to enforce them??

Admins, my request is still pending.

Thanks,
    beej

Between, you answer was too much polite when compared to your regular standard.

Are you typing the answer or asking someone to do it ??

beej