Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Arrow 2 options to play

Look everyone, maybe must be exist a new way to play the crims,because in all rounds the stats,weapons,money,raves,nightclubs,buildings in general are discarded by the crims,and this is so boring to play,recovering all you are losted.This is the point,maybe a 2 options to play.
    first:the game continues the same way,the prizes and etc...
    second: a second choice the player have,a chance to play infinite,and in the end of the round,the items(who the player win with so much pain)stay the same condition,not are DISCARDED.The estructure the game continues the same ,but a icon of the end of each round appear in the screen saying: "play infinite the crims".A chance who permit the player choice how he want to play.
    I hope my option will be accepted by THE CRIMS.

Do u mean a new server to this players or u mean all of this in the same server???

I dont know, but i dont like so much these ideas, for example like to play the crims forever, ppls who is starting to play at this moment have no chance to stay on top 1 cuz the top players for example are playing during 3 years The Crims, u know what i mean???

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ekN1 View Post
    Do u mean a new server to this players or u mean all of this in the same server???

I dont know, but i dont like so much these ideas, for example like to play the crims forever, ppls who is starting to play at this moment have no chance to stay on top 1 cuz the top players for example are playing during 3 years The Crims, u know what i mean???
    True but....

Would be great with another "server" that continue and never restarts.

But, What is the strength point on your idea???

I think his point is the longer the player is playing tc the change of winning is higher :d ?
    Personally i am disagree

For me its not a strength point. =\

Smile

i think,he dosent know what his saying..wakakaka

The game has to be in rounds, that's the way the game is built.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    The game has to be in rounds, that's the way the game is built.
    Sweet answer.