Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

LOL cido My God how much do u write u really do put ur mind to ur writing LOL!!

I felt like i was starting to read a karma sutra book there personally written by urself!

HaHaHaHa!!

mmm i dont only choose drinks cos they have Sex in its name im not some Sex Craved Horny nymphomaniac u know (LOL)

I like many drinks....Depends on my mood 2 be honest.

P.S i dont Believe achohol gives me the right to be an ASS.....But its always a great Excuse for the morning after =)

P.S2 i didnt talk all night with a man about the name of a drink its Basically called - Been Sarcastic and taking the piss (much loved fun) =P

P.S3 Maybe i agree on there isent many good barmen in the UK! most of them dont understand half of the cocktail list. (& 4 sure u always find & enjoy a Different drink in another country)

P.S4 we have kinda F*cked up this topic! (lmfao)

LOL cido My God how much do u write u really do put ur mind to ur writing LOL!!
    I felt like i was starting to read a karma sutra book there personally written by urself!
    Ordinal peoples says something like: "you wrote a bible".. not kama sutra. =P

P.S4 we have kinda F*cked up this topic! (lmfao)
    Absolutelly right... kibe's birthday is over anyway and he is now working like a slave again.. we'd better stop and give them a chance to lock this thread.

hasta la vista.

Kibe, when you read it up, log in msn or skype, i have news. (gossip lolz)

I just get home, ****ing work. ¬¬

Go go go, im on msn and skype, call me there. ;P

Happy birthday Kibe!

It is good to see, that you are getting older, and consequently the hope, that you will grow up is pleasant!

I wish you everything good what will makes you better!

M.

Thank u momo, i hope the same things to u.

Anyway, thx so much. :*

Good sight anyway.
    If you both could shake hands, so i would take a photo to remember it has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Cido4ever View Post
    Good sight anyway.
    If you both could shake hands, so i would take a photo to remember it has happened.

Not a Good sight!

(Puke)

Well, they are fighting again, i should have taken that photo. ¬¬

Not a Good sight!
    Don't be jealous girl... i would take a snap of you and kibe shaking hands as well.

I join to the wishes.
    "Nie żyje się, nie kocha się, nie umiera się - na próbę." - Jan Paweł II (Karol Wojtyła)

Quote Originally Posted by Cido4ever View Post
    Well, they are fighting again, i should have taken that photo. ¬¬

Don't be jealous girl... i would take a snap of you and kibe shaking hands as well.
    MwuahahahaHaHa!! me and Mano dont shake hands We ''French Kiss'' its the new IN thing! LOL!

_(_