Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Unhappy Developer against the Local Price

According to 9tails http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread.php?t=16524
    The developers against the moderator to give the local price (in this case indonesia flags). Any particular reason ?

We are not against it at all. If a moderator decides he wants to give away his credits as a prize, he/she is free to do so. In fact, moderators can do most anything they want to do with their credits.

thx ebic for the answer :d

but why the indonesian admin said that he got some warn from the developer team?? we need the clarification and confirmation..

http://forum.thecrims.com/support-in...onde-33-a.html

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    We are not against it at all. If a moderator decides he wants to give away his credits as a prize, he/she is free to do so. In fact, moderators can do most anything they want to do with their credits.
    how and why do they have credits?
    i think moderators shouldn't have credits and couldn't give to anyone and that would make game more fair
    its not really fair cuz some good old players are friends with moderators and they get credits all the time without any reasons << YEA!! HATE ME NOW whatever

I suggest to do some contest every XX days or bla bla bla time and the prize would be credits.
    Or newspaper who gets in newspaper will get XX amount of credits everyday (not much like 20 or... maybe some % of his gained respect that day)
    *thinking better % isn't good idea* last days players gain millions of respect
    Also i think about. Why not to put "most kills of the day" in a paper
    *Example* "XXXPlayeRXXX yesterday killed 75 people, will he be stopped?"

Quote Originally Posted by daphit View Post
    but why the indonesian admin said that he got some warn from the developer team?? we need the clarification and confirmation..

http://forum.thecrims.com/support-in...onde-33-a.html
    I can't read Indonesian...

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    how and why do they have credits?
    They recieve credits for their work as moderators. We wouldn't be able to run this game without the crew and they deserve to be rewarded for their work.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    I can't read Indonesian...
    in the forum, he said that he got admonition from the developer because he make championship, where the champion got free credits....is that true, that he got admonition?

Quote Originally Posted by daphit View Post
    in the forum, he said that he got admonition from the developer because he make championship, where the champion got free credits....is that true, that he got admonition?
    Admonition... Now that's a word you don't hear every day.
    He'd have to specify in what context this conversation is said to have taken place in order for me to comment on it. Maybe there has been a misunderstanding at some point or maybe there was some other action which we didn't approve of which he thought included giving away credits. I really can't give a fair answer until I know the specific case.

Hello ebidev..
    long time no see..
    I like your avatar.. mohohoho..
    you still remember me? I'm the only one that call you with ebidev..

I will make this problem to be simple..
    the problem is "Why 9tails say he got warn from Developer to make a local event?"..
    only that..
    I already talk to Kirk about this.. and he says that 9tails never had a chit chat with him and Developer and Support Crew support and encourage Local Event..

Oh yeah, one thing.. it's not about off topic..
    but please check about 9tails activity on forum..
    I think he quite inactive..
    Don't ask him why.. he will always said if he is busy, busy and busy.. so he cann't online for a few days.. sucks..
    If you didn't know who is the right man to change his position or who is the right man to cooperate with him, you can ask me..

for Protectora, Can i had a chit chat with you sis?

Regards,

Toba a.k.a zerOne