Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Upgrade TC

Red face Upgrade TC

I want fight club in TheCrims
    and fight chat

upgrade this game my brother is no playing but i playing
    please a 10 credits for start and credits must be cheaped.

It's a bad english? sorry.

Hello, we already have fight chat so your problem is solved. And if you want credits so can buy them. TC has several method of buying credits. You must only choose one. or you can win some credits in competitions.

Do u wanna a candy??? I can give it to u.

Stop bs and go play dude.

Cheaper credits is out of scope i do belive.
    But you could join some of the contexts that happens sometimes around.
    Well, they are much more likely to happen as a country specific context than the contrary.

And when they happen for everytc players(like this one that drog* made), they are bad designed.
    I mean, a profiles context and similars are such a bad idea because of two points.

One, manny of its participants don't have english as its native lenguage.(even the one who judges)
    So it's very common to happen misunderstoods from speaker to listener.

And it depends enterely on someone's point of view, so you could arguee: "my pic is better, my profile is better, i made a better music" and whatsoever.

For these kind of international contexts, it would be much better if it was something like you say you have a spy in somerave wich logs in sometimes.
    And then you start giving clues of wich times you log in and what the rave's name might be.
    Who hits the spy first is the winner.
    No discussion.
    No arguing.
    Just a fun and a dinamically and smarty game.
    And the clues, each moderator could translate to his own lenguage.. i mean, it would not be a bible to translate, just a few lines.

(i just hope drog won't read it up or else he will be a little angry at skype =P)
    No seriously, drog, nothing against your idea bro, it was the first international context i ever seen as far as i remember, it's the intentions who worth the cost.

EDIT: just as a remark.. giving away credits is not necessarilly bad for thecrims developers' economy/wallets.
    Showing them how helpful credits can be actually could increase its selling.
    Last edited by Cido4ever; 02-18-2009 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ekN1 View Post
    Do u wanna a candy??? I can give it to u.

Stop bs and go play dude.

HaHa Mano can i have Candy 2?? (LOL) =P

Sure baby!!! ;P