Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Mororus

Default Mororus

Quote Originally Posted by Mororus
    Ultransasek:

You see, sometimes 3 times is not enough...
    How many times we have to tell you, that you should change your behaviour on more pleasant and collegue one?
    Sometimes 3 times is not enough, but I would say, that this time is last time that I repeat warnings towards you to abandon agressive tone of expression on this forum against anybody.

Thanks for understanding

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad
    Someone is needing to show work here??? Is it really needed to get 3 same answers to the same question???

Where is da bad behaviour here??? Dont are u trying tu put ur finger up to my words huh, n dont are u trying to interpret urself in yo sense (Mororus interpreting) my words before u nah dat whos the only one to talk abt dat is only me???

I'll ask u to stop threatening me with complete nonsense words and bad interpreting one.

There is only 2 questions who was asked to anyone on this topic to answer and get their reply abt it. this is my questions, nothing more than this!!!(Try to understand it). So i'll repeat u again to stop threatening me cuz i really nah that it was a complete misinterpret abt my words.

Thx a lot to stop it,
    TheUnd3ad.

Sorry, my english is not so good to understand yours.

In your post "Someone is needing..." is who trying to show work? Moreover, you says, that there were already three answers on that subject. That means, that you find out, that crew member did post, which was redundant. Well, just blind can not see, that the post of Tc Crew member was not redundant. Before it was undefinite, unaccurate and incomplete what was changed by TC Crew member.

According to these facts, I found that your post, btw. before 2 times deleted and reposted by you, just provocation.

I am also sure, that this is NOT misunderstanding and all what was said on this subject is valid.

Lock

M.
    Last edited by Mororus; 02-18-2009 at 03:24 AM.