Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Fasol

Default Fasol

So,i just came here now,because i wouldnt enter in the forum with any other account,but the situation is: the account of CRIMASTERS was banned last round...But the stats that stayed on JoinAnalSebciud had more than the middle stats done by CRIMASTERS..i ( NECCHI) gave ,in the biggining of the round, 1.2kk of stats to the member Sebciud for cridits,but who banned my accounts,and the account that were in top 2 (round 31) was FASOL,who is Sebciud's particular friend,played a lot of round with him.And the thing that makes me nervous is that other people who i sold stats were banned,and Sebciud's account wasnt banned.I would like that situation would be review again,because another players were banned.What about his friends? Why they werent banned by him?Someone competent take a look and review this situation for me.
    NECCHI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FASOL :
    Hi, about ur ban, now I can just said that It was not only my decision, All abuse crews were checking susupect accounts whole the round.

For more informations welcome here : -- >> http://support.thecrims.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not complaining about the fact of having been banned but the other accounts were not involved I explained if I explain FASOL know that safeguards your friends

I understand. You accept somehow, that you are banned. You also said, that you sold stats to other players. Some of them are banned, some of them not.

This all is nice, but sorry, we dont punish people, according your idea, how they should be banned, but our bans are related with logs taken from admin panel.

As I was checking this case, I must say, that this case was judged in harmony with logs and there are not enough connections which would make others accounts/players guilty this time.

Nechi, please stop write, this is last response of abuse crew on your post. Your eventual next posts on forum will be treaten by Community crew.

Moreover, please concentrate more on your team, Crimaster/devil according to fact, that one of the bot in your team is already banned in this new round. I think that it is quite rude, when one member of one team wants to talk about previous ban for the bot, and other member of that team is already running bot again.

Lock

M.