Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sorry for another post but I have to anwer this : "In my opinion it will just talk the players out of playing, you wrote that it will possible to make stats for AC by single robberies..and what later? Just players will forced for fight in raves and gang assaults, or an easier solution, just make 10 accounts for AC and transfers stats for one account for FK."

I dont understand...now player are not forced to fight or make rabbits? but now the only way, is to make rabbits, because you cannot milk gang because for normal players it is too difficulty to be in AC gang, and dont even milk it. they would try to milk little gangs, or will try to milk AC gangs with more friends. but now, the only opinion is to milk rabbits. Or you think, that now you can do more? no one would leave the game, cause you have got more chances, then to use rabbits. you can play one night, and with milking you cna take a huge amount of stats...get it?

First of all, i have to say, that longer time i have not met with such good ideas.
    I dont agree with all of them, for example I dont like the idea, that it would impossible to attack someone in case, that he is requesting for gang membership. I am finding this feature very excited to remove.

But the main idea slipknotame, that these changings for the game are aimed on player, whom play this game not for win, but also not for beeing all the time in hospital, simply they are for someone, who just play because he wants to play, he plays for love of this game, I generally value very high.

This is spatio, where TC should and could become better.

Good Luck

M.

PS: You could make a better subject of your thread. Catastrophical subject like "TC is dieing, going down, etc." are maybe too pathetical.

Im sorry for my subject, but I didnt have enought creativity at that time, sorry again.
    Im happy that you think it is good idea, and you really hit the point of that ideas. That it is for players, who just play, not for top, but are not newbies.

P.S. about that impossibility to attack when taking to gang - maybe players will make more gangs again, when the robs will be made as I written, I think they would think it is better for them to rob then attack. That idea for just made for new players, as some kind of protection. when this would be, people will use fight chat or clubs for 1x1.

SobGangsta sorry but I dont understand what do you mean.
    And can someone from developers give me an answer for this ideas? I know you have got a lot of wrok with your TC 2 , but until you will make your TC2, players will get bored from TC. Try to think, this is not fun anymore. I think my ideas are systematic and we can discuss about them. but instead of mororus, noone from people, who can talk about inovations didnt reply. I dont want so much. I want to discuss if they will be helful or not. Im in game for more than 2 years, and I was really thinking about this. Thank you, I dont want so much. have a nice day

Kirk I know that this is just a fault of Developers. I know basic things about programing, and I dont know why developers dont have time to make some changes. for example, implementing my ideas would cost 1 day of work. Dont tell me that more. It is just changing formulas, not adding new functions to a game. When this will last until they would finish their work on TC2, here will be none to discuss. Game is boring, no new things for a long time. Dont tell us it is ok...players are sick and upset. They dont have deadline to finish TC2, so they should also work here, or they should shut down this game, so they would have time for their new game.

P.S. Until they will start TC2, they would have to make here so much changes to bring players back...but I think, then they would fix bugs at TC2 and so on...so I think...the game wont change in few years Yes it would be so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by slipknot4me6 View Post
    Kirk I know that this is just a fault of Developers. I know basic things about programing, and I dont know why developers dont have time to make some changes. for example, implementing my ideas would cost 1 day of work. Dont tell me that more. It is just changing formulas, not adding new functions to a game. When this will last until they would finish their work on TC2, here will be none to discuss.
    I would like to see you one day doing a game like this, then spending your time for 4 years on it, doing everything by yourself (well you are allowed to have a partner) and then at one point, you hire a guy, you tell him to do all the work (or most of it anyway), while you and your partner focus on other projects. Later on, you and your partner decide to start developing a second game, and while you're busy with other projects, you ask the hired guy to start working at programming that one also. While also possibly adding new content to the older game.

You could do it right? What about we keep in touch and you'll show me how you did this. In a few years from now on ok?

Game is boring, no new things for a long time. Dont tell us it is ok...players are sick and upset. They dont have deadline to finish TC2, so they should also work here, or they should shut down this game, so they would have time for their new game.
    Adding content is probably harder than designing and developing a game in the first place. When you have a brand new game, you can put whatever you want in it, as long as you follow up on a story. Hell I can do an aquatic world like game, with fish, octopuses, sharks and all that shit. After 1 year, players get bored (and wet) and wanna out of the water. How do I design the above sea level world to fit in with the already underwater world? A childish example I know, but trust me, adding content that FITS the greater picture, that can be done with relative ease, that works well with the exiting mechanics while adding something new and exciting, and which will receive positive remarks from the players is much HARDER.

P.S. Until they will start TC2, they would have to make here so much changes to bring players back...but I think, then they would fix bugs at TC2 and so on...so I think...the game wont change in few years Yes it would be so much fun
    As far as I am aware, TC2 is well on his way, we could have an open BETA probably around summer. Still, as I'm not actively involved in it, my words are not to be taken as facts and promises.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Kirk im so sorry that I didnt know, that our developers are the most working people in the world. I can tell you that I used to work for 9 hours, study for my university, going to school, which is 50 km away, having fun with friends, helping with work on my friends side, and so on...and I still get a time to sleep. I didnt tell they didnt done anything, and that it is eays to make something like this game. But it is not so difficulty to make some new things after such a long time. And DONT tell me they dont have enought money for it. My work and my help to friends (if im not counting my job in office) is not payd, so dont tell me please about how hard they work ! Dont tell me that changing formula in robs is work for 4 years ! and great...maby BETA will start at summer...ok...so TC will remain like this for a year minimaly. When you can see...after 6 months only half of players are here. we will see in summer

P.S. ok Kirk...if you think, and are so sure about their hard work, we can see in few years...but im sure...that in few years, if this will go this way, the TC wont be. Because you have forgotten one thing, you and also developers are paid because of us...without us, you will have no job. Players dont care about other games where developers wants to earn money. we care about this game. So we shouldnt care about their other projects and so on...or am I wrong?
    Last edited by slipknot4me6; 01-17-2009 at 08:58 PM.

Kirk im so sorry that I didnt know, that our developers are the most working people in the world. I can tell you that I used to work for 9 hours, study for my university, going to school, which is 50 km away, having fun with friends, helping with work on my friends side, and so on...and I still get a time to sleep. I didnt tell they didnt done anything, and that it is eays to make something like this game. But it is not so difficulty to make some new things after such a long time. And DONT tell me they dont have enought money for it. My work and my help to friends (if im not counting my job in office) is not payd, so dont tell me please about how hard they work ! Dont tell me that changing formula in robs is work for 4 years ! and great...maby BETA will start at summer...ok...so TC will remain like this for a year minimaly. When you can see...after 6 months only half of players are here. we will see in summer
    I don't want to enter into some silly arguments, so I'll just stop saying anything related to this subject. You obviously know much more about this than me.

PS: How many hours does a day has for you?
    work for 9 hours + study for my university(assuming 3 hours) + going to school (4-6 hours maybe) + driving 50 km (~1 hour) + having fun with friends, helping with work on my friends side (1-2 hours) + get a time to sleep (6 - 8 hours). You do the maths
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

I didnt wanted to answer...but I have to, because you wrotte a silly argument
    No Kirk...everyday I go to work...some days im studying (few hours), some im helping to friend, and so on...but everyday I dont sleep more than few hours. But sorry, I think you know about hard work more than me...but obviously just from developers bye bye...I quit in this topic

study for my university(assuming 3 hours) + going to school (4-6 hours maybe)
    university and school in same time hahahahahahahhaah