Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Developers dont work on weekend Slipknot, try to post here again on monday and u'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknot4me6 View Post
    I didnt wanted to answer...but I have to, because you wrotte a silly argument
    No Kirk...everyday I go to work...some days im studying (few hours), some im helping to friend, and so on...but everyday I dont sleep more than few hours. But sorry, I think you know about hard work more than me...but obviously just from developers bye bye...I quit in this topic
    I would have hoped of some more intelligent discussion coming out, not the childish "bye bye...I quit in this topic" that any kid who asks for candy's and doesn't receive them do.

And what exactly is my silly argument? The fact that I stated that at this moment there is only 1 developer actively working for TheCrims? This is the truth, if you have any internal information about this subject that I'm not aware of, my mistake then, I apologize. As I said, you probably know more than I do on this subject.

Second, what has your personal schedule to do with our subject? Nothing.
    Making this kind of comparisons and baseless accusations serve to no purpose whatsoever. Coming out here and throwing words at me, for the simple fact that I told you some facts, that would make at least for the time being impossible the implementation of your ideas shows your lack of maturity.

If you're unhappy with the game and wish to blame me for some reason -- that's fine. I'm not in the least bit unfamiliar with this type of misdirected emotion, however, if you cross a line in expressing your dissatisfaction, please don't be surprised when you find you can no longer access our boards.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

ad 1 ) Kirk I have written that this is not your fault. I wrotte something like "bye bye...I quit in this topic" because I got an answer from you...the answer was, not now, aybe in few months. so I dont want to discuss here for a few months. in my topic I have written, that I just want an answer. I got it, what should I want not? Immature it will be, if I was writting here for few months, Why? why? why?!
    ad 2) Is it players problem that developers have also other porject? should we say, oh ok, let them done other porjects, we will be quiet until they will make all thier work. You know that this game is not good how it is based now. Try to play, you will get bored in few days. The only thing, which will lead you to continue playing is, that you will be at top. If not, you will quit.
    ad 3) Im immature? soory...see how you react on that fact, that im critisizig this statement, that we should accept that there is no time for improving this game. Is it immature? Is it bad when I say that? And this is for you a sentence of an adult right: "however, if you cross a line in expressing your dissatisfaction, please don't be surprised when you find you can no longer access our boards." Did I cross something when I dont think that we should say ok, about things here? You have started to make fun of me, that I study math, because of my day schedule. So try to think.

ad 4) the reason why I have written about my day schedule was, because you wrotte it in way, that the only people who dont have time are developers. I didnt sayd that they have lot of free time. But I think that the should take care of this game, even if they have also other projects. As I sayd before...this is not our problem, their other projects are not our porblem and this shouldnt be an argument, why we should wait another half of the year, to have see if something will change.

I dont want to argue here, as I sayd, I get the answer, and thats all. maybe when I will see that developers are here again and will think about something new..I will write them again.
    Last edited by slipknot4me6; 01-18-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Ultran..I have written it 5 days ago

Uhhh... Maybe they're lazy to read yer post... The topic is toooooo long....

Maybe too, they're on vacation and now they're spending the $20,000 they got per month on TC, so they don't have time to read it.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 01-18-2009 at 08:32 PM.

kibe aka undead and newly Ultransasek:

We all would be glad, if you would not speculate about characteristics of developers, why developers do not reply to this thread and how many dollars they spend. This really does not help this topic and does not make things clear.

It would be much more better, if you, instead of commenting developers in this thread, concentrate on comenting subject of this thread. The ideas which are showed here.

I am pretty sure, that for all of us is far more interesting what you think about those new suggestions than what you think about developers.

Thanks

M.

" We all would be glad ", Sorry Mr King, I forgot that u can speak by all TC players, more precisely 500,000 ppls.

Dont show off more than u are little dude.

But ok, I'll stop to talk in this thread bcuz Slipknot ideas is so cool and i dont want u kicking out with yo same bla bla bla and destroy this topic with yo personal fights with me (like always ), I nah momo u love me but u dont need to show it on everywhere u see me. ;*

Cya, and if u dont mind stop with yo fights with me now and lets continue the Slipknot subject. Bye Bye. ;*

Ok thank you that since now we will talk just about the ideas Maybe it would be nice to see here some kind of discussion. Even when it was told to me, that new ideas cannot be implemented, I want to see if you like that idea and maybe If you like them, I can writte that idea to devs later. I would like to see more than "I like them" or "I dont like them". If someone can writte here, why he likes/dislikes that ideas, why, and what efect it can bring for players, future, and if it will be better for the whole spectrum of players (from newbies to top players). Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknot4me6 View Post
    Ebichuman, you are replying on other topic but not at mine...can you please say, if you think you can work with my ideas or you are not interented in them? thanks
    Sorry, I saw you were talking to kirk in another topic and I thought that was answer enough.
    Your ideas are creative, and even though I don't personally agree with all of them they are worth discussing. But just as Kirk said, and I have myself mentioned in another thread, making big changes right now is not that easy. TC2 is lagging behind too much as it is, and we do not want this to become another "duke nukem forever". There's much we'd like to do with TC1 still, but our focus right now is to at least be able to put up a closed alpha of TC2 as soon as possible.

I knew answer that "not now", I wanted discussion about this topic, so thats why I wanted to know opinion of you, other crew members and players. Becuase this is a place, where we should discuss, I know you cannot agree with all of them, but thats it, to discuss and to find the best solution for future.