Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Sorry, I saw you were talking to kirk in another topic and I thought that was answer enough.
    Your ideas are creative, and even though I don't personally agree with all of them they are worth discussing. But just as Kirk said, and I have myself mentioned in another thread, making big changes right now is not that easy. TC2 is lagging behind too much as it is, and we do not want this to become another "duke nukem forever". There's much we'd like to do with TC1 still, but our focus right now is to at least be able to put up a closed alpha of TC2 as soon as possible.

See the answer is simple... why fix a broken game when you can just make another one to break later

lolz mato.

Anyway, i have nothing to do today so i'll take a break here and try to make some good for the sake of humanity.(i'm very egocentric =P)

Your first idea is the one wich i strongly desagree.
    You know when you hit someone?
    You just keep waiting the page load up full to see the message that you gave him a beat he will never forget about.

Have you realized?
    The real fun of beating down someone's a ss is that waiting, this feeling of knowing not what will happen next.
    That doesn't happen with constant robberies.
    You know if a robbery will fail or not.
    You know how manny stats and money will it give you.

That's why beating is far more funny than robbing.

Do never take it off this game.

On the other hand, we have noobs wich doesn't know how to make their own rave and just want to play and not to stay in the hospital all day long.

I think of the development of 3 main game's raves.
    These game's raves would ever exist and nobody would take relationship there inside.
    As the incoming number would be controled.(don't remember how manny players can get into a nightclub, i think it is 25 and raves 40+)

So, noobs would have a choice.
    Either stay trying to get into one of protected raves.(that could or not be full, so they would have to wait in the first case)
    Or they could risk theirselves getting into a common rave.

That could drastically decrease the incoming number for hospital and still let hunters¹ with options to kill.(¹peoples wich try to archieve the killer's rank)

Also, you could as well, turn bot's idea towards tc's good.
    Meaning that when a player gets into a night club, he would have the chance to face some amount of bots, wich he could either beat down or get beaten.
    That if you think about, would make bot's¹ life harder(the ones wich players use) because they would have to check everytime for peoples inside the rave wich are not your spies.
    Also, raves would not be so safe anylonger and so, you would have to pay attention closer while using your spys togheter.(what means, less multi-accounts as well)
    But in that case you would have the backtrap of not decreasing the incoming for the hp but you would generate equal chances for both, old and new players.
    And as for the hospital, it would be a real pain to have that amount of time to leave from there.
    So there would have to be a decreasing in its price to leave up aswell as the decreasing of the time to leave up.

Still thinking of this bots idea.
    You could put inside raves, bots wich would be policians disguised.
    So that when a player would attack that bot, he would get into the jail.
    Policians have no respect at crims game, so you could change the "get jail" for "get beaten down" aswell for you could have a polician with 2kk stats with no respect at all.

That would be a pacivelly option wich would make players more aware when hunting.
    Wich means aswell, that in the jail you would have to give the option for rebellions because nobody will be likely to stay there for being tricked by the own game he plays.

But this one, would make not the act of getting int a rave, a risk.

The second stuff is meaningless.
    If the singles would give as much stats as you are claiming for, so it wouldn't be that harder to change the strategy of using weapons to using a little more stats.
    Also, after sometime, weapons turn to be useless.
    Even for spies and are just used on milking, what that change of yours wouldn't make anydiference at all.

About the third stuff.
    Actually, what you would be doing is to change from "do as manny gand robberies you can" to "do as manny gang and single robberies you can".
    Remember, repetitive tasks are stressful and boring, no matter what repetitive task we are talking about.

Anyway, lets take a closer look at the outgoing of TC2's project and see in wich one will it be better to try to change for better.
    If TC2 turns to be better than 1, so it would be smarter to give ideas there instead of here.

If you are going to improve something, choose the smallest work. =)
    Last edited by cidothere; 01-25-2009 at 07:15 AM.

The aim of my ideas was to bring back middle class players. I know that hunting is fun, but is fun that someone is killing noobs at square? I dont think it is fun, and since this started, this game is not such fun. The aim is, that players dont make big stats by milking others, but use rabbits. If you will be killed on square everyday, the player cannot learn how to play. they wont make gangs you can milk. In cezch and slovak scene is situation in way, that you dont have gangs for robs, oly rabbit gangs. I have tried to play with just one account, and you know what? I cannot find any gang for more than 20 days. everyone is attacking, because other where attacking them, when they have started, and they think it is the best strategy. New players are needed, because from their faults you can have stats. You can attack in clubs, but not on squares !

The efect of more stats from single robs and taking away the weapons from robs is different as you sayd. You can get with solo robs on hugher robs, but not at all robs. and you will spend a lot of ticket, so also when you play from first day, you cannot get on AC from first day. About weapons, hmmm useless?? I dont think so, for someone who wants to hunt and so on weapons would be needed. they can be stronger (but more expensive), so you will use them to have advantages in fght, or you think weapons are here just to better raise of rabbits? without lot of rabbits you are nothng here, and it is good? is it fun? wouldnt you will be more happy to have here also many people who play for fun and can achieva someone with just their experiences, but not just with sitting infront of computer all day and making rabbits? thry to think, when you would have gangs with stats, you can milk them, you dont have to work on rabbits. You think top players would have millions of stats and easier way how to have stats? Maybe, but now they can also make stats, and others not, without huge amount of rabbits.

I think you didn't get it right.

The aim of my ideas was to bring back middle class players. I know that hunting is fun, but is fun that someone is killing noobs at square? I dont think it is fun, and since this started, this game is not such fun. The aim is, that players dont make big stats by milking others, but use rabbits. If you will be killed on square everyday, the player cannot learn how to play. they wont make gangs you can milk. In cezch and slovak scene is situation in way, that you dont have gangs for robs, oly rabbit gangs. I have tried to play with just one account, and you know what? I cannot find any gang for more than 20 days. everyone is attacking, because other where attacking them, when they have started, and they think it is the best strategy. New players are needed, because from their faults you can have stats. You can attack in clubs, but not on squares !
    And if there would have no attacks, would you be able to compete against nerds and their rabbits?

What strategy would there be if there was no gang attacks?
    Rob as manny gang robberies as possible?
    Is it a strategy or does it sound fun?

Attacking is "the thing". =P

The problem is, there are just rabbits gangs.
    The problem isn't about peoples getting attacked.
    Or do you think these gangs would ever exist if there was no possibillity to attack its members?
    These gangs are mainly spys' gangs and if there would be no way to attack gang's members.
    Spys' owners would simply not to create them and then, they would have no attack and you would have no gang.

The efect of more stats from single robs and taking away the weapons from robs is different as you sayd. You can get with solo robs on hugher robs, but not at all robs. and you will spend a lot of ticket, so also when you play from first day, you cannot get on AC from first day. About weapons, hmmm useless?? I dont think so, for someone who wants to hunt and so on weapons would be needed. they can be stronger (but more expensive), so you will use them to have advantages in fght, or you think weapons are here just to better raise of rabbits? without lot of rabbits you are nothng here, and it is good? is it fun? wouldnt you will be more happy to have here also many people who play for fun and can achieva someone with just their experiences, but not just with sitting infront of computer all day and making rabbits? thry to think, when you would have gangs with stats, you can milk them, you dont have to work on rabbits. You think top players would have millions of stats and easier way how to have stats? Maybe, but now they can also make stats, and others not, without huge amount of rabbits
    By hunters you mean peoples wich play to archieve kill's rank?
    Well if so, them there would be no diference at all.
    Again you are confused.
    They kill mostly their own rabbits man.

None of these ideas actually change something about the problem you said above.(that non-workers can with their massively spent time, overcome any normal's people smartness)

For me, it would be interesting to see thecrims as a ticked based game with rabbits forbbiden.
    So, you could do anyaction in a turn and this turn would last one day.
    So that, anybody could do a certain amount of actions in a day.
    And then, you would have just to log some hour between 0:00 and 23:59.

But big changes will not come soon.
    So there is no reason for discussing these ideas now.
    Let's give embichuman some rest as the other two devs seems to like letting to him all the hard work.
    Let's wait until TC2 comes and embuchiman gets sometime as the other two developers are somewhat merelly illustratives... they are there but they aren't at all. =P (couldn't resist the joke =X)

Cido can you read? I think NO ! I didnt sayd that I dont want Gang attacks or single attacks ! I sayd, if you want to gang, and you add the leader, he (or you) cant make attack. So adding to gangs WITHOUT attacks ! Other things would be normal as now. You can hunt in clubs, fight chat, or make Gang attacks

Hunter = someone who is getting stats by attacking others in clubs.
    I dont mean killers.

Well boy, you are getting really upset for nothing.

Don't let my sincere words ruin your day, your intentions were great and maybe your ideas also but it happens to be not the time for discussing this.
    There comes the rightful time when these ideas will be discussed but now it's just like 2 guys throwing out ideas and thoughts to the wind.
    What do you say about we have somebreak right now and get back when it's the rightful time, eh?
    Or else i'll be just making a fool of you letting you wast your time here.
    Ebichu~ said already that there is no time for changes now.

Go play for now, it can take several months till tc2 gets released but i promise you i'll let not your ideas come and go in desguise, all right?

I have a constant needing on improve my english-writting(what i always do here.. that's the less expencive way hehe) and so i always come back from time to time and i do forget not promises.(i have already saved the hole thread in my hd so that when it gets erased i'll be able to repost)

So let's save our time for now.
    And for now i have to take my leave what would prevents me anyway from reading everythings carefuly in order to not post anyother bulsh*t.

Well, cya, hope you understand that going on with this discussion is a waste of time for now.