Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default some things I noticed

Hello...

The drug dealer.
    I noticed that the highest amount of units you can sell is 9 999 999
    when I was about to sell 33 000 000 of something I got in to some problems (this was the last day)
    I had to sell 4 times before all the units was sold.
    Perhaps this is easy to change so you at least kan sell 99 999 999 units at the drug dealer.
    Alot of the cheap drugs you often get more than 10 million units of, and nowadays when you just get 15 times to sell at the dealer it can be a problem sometimes

The Nightlife
    When you add a place to your favourites all the info about the place gets lost.
    You can not see the amount of drugs, the max respect and if it is a raveparty or nightclub.
    The same for whorehouses except you can see the amount of whores.
    Sometimes you want this information, and when you find some place you like you want to be able to add it to favourites so you can visit it again.
    But without the info, and you have some favourites you cant sort out where to go, especially if you only want to go in to a place with max respect, it can be a problem.

The Hookers
    They are a mess (and if i'm mean they have always been)
    It is very difficoult to sort out and get a whole picture of them.
    Perhaps something to sort the hookers by price, name, payout would help.
    Also if you you want to buy or sell more than 1 whooker would be nice. Like if you just could put in a number like you do at the drugdealer or hospital.

The Fight Chat
    First I must say that this is a VERY GOOD idea
    This really got ridd of the ongoing 1vs1 at the square, and the square got to life again.

But people dont understand how it works, they dont know that you can click the yellow icon beside the player that has written in the chat. And if they do they dont know what happens?
    They just go to Homies and add a relation with you. I would say that 90% of the people just add you as a relation. They dont know that they have to go to the Assault page and they have challenges there waiting for them.
    I have challenged someone for a week and they dont hit you, even though they are much stronger than I was. But as soon I added them as a ordinary relation they kick my ass in 2 seconds.

Perhaps its a problem to have the things at different places. Perhaps if the challange comes upp directly at the fightchat would help.

I've tried to explain to people at the chat, but alot of them dont understand english.

Iknow you like to be mysterious at TheCrims but please help the poor guys so we can have real fights in the fight chat, cause its soo fun

I must say...
    that TheCrims has got even more fun since round 3 or 4 when I first started to play. You have managed to keep the mentality and essence of the game.
    The fun part of crims is the friends you have in the game, and that you can work together and manage to create bigger things. But i'm worried that it gets more and more a solo playing game.
    Things I would like to see in the future is more things that you only can do together, to encourage multiplaying.
    Perhaps some gang-business, perhaps the leader of a gang gets % of the robberies, perhaps something that needs syncronization so you cant do it by your self
    ...just some ideas...

In the past you could cover people at robberies but that has been removed.
    First I thought that noo, why did they do that?? ..because that encouraged people to work together. But also the downside is that it gets too easy to build up your rabbits if you can cover, so I understand why it's been removed.

Keep Up the Good Stuff!
    ///Soulmachine!

i agree with drug dealer, nightlife and hookers ideas

Drug dealer:
    I am disagree. Imo, transfering huge amount of drugs is one of the art in TC , and multiple transfering drugs, allows players to steal some of it. And the losers can still transfering another 9 999 999 drugs.
    Fight Chat : nc

NightLife: agree.
    Hookers: agree.

I think you still need team. It is very difficult to play FK without team. Although I am agree with you, round 8-10, we have gang with many more members rather than this rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmachine View Post
    The drug dealer.
    Perhaps this is easy to change so you at least kan sell 99 999 999 units at the drug dealer.
    We have no plans to change this at the present. I can bring it up for discussion, but I can't promise it'll get changed

The Nightlife
    When you add a place to your favourites all the info about the place gets lost.
    This is a performance decision to save database queries. The thought is that you probably know enough about your favorites to have them as favorites.

The Hookers
    Perhaps something to sort the hookers by price, name, payout would help.
    Also if you you want to buy or sell more than 1 whooker would be nice.
    They are sorted, at least they were when I just bought a couple of them.
    Since the price changes the more one specific sort you have, it will be difficult to sell more than one at a time. Not that the algorithm would be that difficult, but displaying to the player the actual cash he would gain, since we wouldn't know how many he/she would like to sell.

The Fight Chat
    But people dont understand how it works, they dont know that you can click the yellow icon beside the player that has written in the chat. And if they do they dont know what happens?
    The text in the fight chat explains how you challenge someone (using the yellow icon), but it doesn't say you have to go to the assault page. I see if I can fit that into the text. The reason that you have to go to the assault page is because we wanted to use existing functions when we wanted to create a "safe" way to fight each other.

I must say...
    that TheCrims has got even more fun since round 3 or 4 when I first started to play. You have managed to keep the mentality and essence of the game.
    The fun part of crims is the friends you have in the game, and that you can work together and manage to create bigger things. But i'm worried that it gets more and more a solo playing game.
    Things I would like to see in the future is more things that you only can do together, to encourage multiplaying.
    Perhaps some gang-business, perhaps the leader of a gang gets % of the robberies, perhaps something that needs syncronization so you cant do it by your self
    ...just some ideas...
    Some of these ideas are nice, and perhaps in the future we can implement some of them. As you may know we are developing TC2 at the present and it will have priority over changes like this though. In TC2 however, teamwork has a much bigger focus.

Smile

Thanks everybody for your nice replys
    also thanks ebichuman for your great answers

I must explain...
    ...the problems I had.

Drugdealer
    The thing with the drugdealer is that the last day this round (round32) with
    1-2 hours left of the game i was about to sell my drugs.
    I hade something from all the 14 different drugs.
    So I only had 1 buy/sell time to make a mistake.

I started to sell the drugs I did not have so much of. When I had like 6 or 7 times left to sell/buy I got to sell ghb. I copy the amount: 33 554 674 and paste it in. Then I discover you can only paste in 7 digits. *LOL* so the highest amount you can sell was 9 999 999
    SO, I had to sell 4 times, like this:

You have earned $218499978 on 9999999 GHB
    You have earned $77669692 on 3554677 GHB

After that I had only 2 times left at the dealer, with like 4 or 5 drugs left to sell. So I had to sacrifice some of them and could not sell all my 14 drugs. Luckily it was not so much left that I lost.

And the hookers
    I had 7 pages with hookers
    And it was very difficoult to get the whole picture of how much I would earn from them.
    Also the hookers gets sorted in a strange kind of way, at least when you have several pages of them.
    the Total earnings only gets displayed at every page. so to get the whole picture you have to browse the pages and then add together the numbers to get the real total earnings.

When I think about it
    Alot of people have won rounds by buying/selling/producing drugs. Or making alots of gang assaults. Or doing alot of gang robberies.
    BUT No one have ever won a round by having hookers.
    You can not simply pimp your self to the top *lol*

Perhaps it would be a cool thing to buy 99 Miss Blondes for the same price.
    Like you do at the hospital when you are boosting 99 Anabolic at the same time for the same price.

i dont know, just wanted to explain,
    well, it's just my thoughts...

///Soulmachine!