Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default About limits on transfers

At now we have limits transfer - only 15x trails on days tc. But why I lost my chance when I fail shopping - do not by antything and lost chance? I understand when you entered limits, but in my opinion is too strict, especially for players who play only one account and try by some drugs. If this have to be restrictions, OK, but we should lost transfer when buy something.

Quote Originally Posted by turek123 View Post
    At now we have limits transfer - only 15x trails on days tc. But why I lost my chance when I fail shopping - do not by antything and lost chance? I understand when you entered limits, but in my opinion is too strict, especially for players who play only one account and try by some drugs. If this have to be restrictions, OK, but we should lost transfer when buy something.
    That's why multi-accounts are allowed.. use other accounts to buy drugs, and then transfer to your main account.

to transfer it, it's easy, but you must be quick, open the 2 accounts, one in each window, write how much you want to sell on your rabbit, but dont click yet in 'enter' button.. write how much you want to buy on your main account (same as you will sell on your rabbit, or little bit less), check if you have enough money on your main account to buy it.. then go on first page, click ENTER, and do the same on main account at the same time..

in this way, and you will save drug dealer trades on your main account.. but you must be quick that's how it's done..

kiss*
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

The system is built the way it is to stop people from using bots to hammer the drug dealer and buy whatever they want to so that normal, one account players, can't ever buy drugs.

ok and why do not change it to 15 successful purchases?

Hey turek123, try to read this topic ---> http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread.php?t=16624

You'll know why of this system.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigac View Post
    ok and why do not change it to 15 successful purchases?
    Cuz in this way bots is still able to work on game.

Read my answer on the other topic to understand better why of this.