Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default You shouldnt have to stay in jail or hospital for that long

shorten the time on jail and the hospital its really annoyin any1 agree?

There's nothing wrong with time that you have to spend in jail or hospital. You can leave jail/hospital whenever you want by using credits.

You can minimize chance to get to jail/hospital too. Make your own Nicht club or rave party and add there your own drugs. Don't tell anyone the name of your club/rave.

People can kill you only when their stats (str, tol) are twice higher than your stats, so do not accept relationships from people with much higher respect than you have.

For robbing you should use calculator and be sure that you won't get to jail.

Well, i think that the time is fine when u get sick or go to jail. But spend credits because of a "#&$/" that attacked you? I mean, u lost like a day of game because someone attacked you...The three times I left the hospital from attacks, I couldn't stand even 1 hour from the other attack. What should happen was that instead of go to hospital and wait like... 48 game hours, the attacks should take us 25% of the money, and 10% of the stats, or something like that.

Lightbulb

The presence of hospital and jail keeps the game going. But when you're killed by a person that you can't even hope to defeat... now that sucks. I got killed by a 1100 respect player when I'm 250. And now I'm waiting to be released. I'd gladly pay 12 euro for 200 credits if I knew that 200 credits aren't gonna run out in 2 hours just because of that. And I didn't even know that guy, I didn't know that it was even possible to get attacked if you don't have anyone you're related with. Anyway, to sum it up;

Hospital time is ok, but either private care system or assault system should be revised. I think many more people (as me in the first place) will pay for the game if such change is made.

every time i am in hospital somebody killed me that is stupid because i have 700 respect and somebody with 70 000 repsect killed me i think if the creators of this game can do like you can kill someone with respect like you not the same but like 500 respect diference or if they have 50 000 respect with 2 000 diference pls do something like that because it is very bed i have started to play the crims from 103th day and when i had 300 respect every day someone kills me i can't do anything:@::@:@

I totally understand why you use this hospital system. You spend time and effort on the game to develop it and keep it running. You of course deserve a payment for this, and therefore you encourage players to pay, so they may play without waiting at the hospital. But you have to balance the assault between players.

Yesterday I was attacked by a person with 1100 respect when I had 250, today I was cured and only 3 minutes later a 2500 respect guy attacked me and now I'm in the hospital again. Waiting for my cure time.

Let's assume that I had 200 credits bought for 12 euro. And that I used my 10 credits to be released immediately. At best, after 10 minutes I'd be in hospital again. So we can basically say that; if I use credits only for the hospital, I'll be spending one credit per minute as an average. 200 credits make 200 minutes, 200 minutes mean 3 hours and 20 minutes. 12 euro for 3 hours and 20 minutes?

You really have to reconsider this hospital system. There are people who attack significantly weak player for nothing but sadism. So not giving them respect and money is not a solution. You should use either a system that allows only attacks from players within a certain respect range to be made or a system that doesn't put players -that are attacked like that- to hospital.

For example you could change the hospital system so that only attacking player gets into hospital in case he loses the match. In case the defending player loses, he doesn't get into the hospital. Or even if he does he should go in there only for one or two hours (real time).

Whatever you do, you REALLY should change this system.

F*CK! LEARN HOW TO PLAY!!
    go to your night club, dont accept any relations and no one will kill you

SWEAR ONE MORE TIME! I'LL GIVE IT RIGHT DOWN TO YOUR THROAT BITCH!

I'm sharing my ideas to help this game become better. Who are you to comment on my posts in a rude manner like this? Who do you think you are smartass! Who gave you the right to insult me?

How did i insulted you? :O
    oh, sorry i said "learn how to play" that kinda means that ur a f*ckin loser, sorry 1 more time, or naah, loser's ain't worth sorry's

I'm sharing my ideas to help this game become better. Who are you to comment on my posts in a rude manner like this? Who do you think you are smartass! Who gave you the right to insult me?
    as i said LEARN HOW TO PLAY and u wont get in hospital
    Thats the way I'm i ALWAYS SWEAR, a lot
    btw, i got a good suggestion for u, try get killed at night then in the morning u'll be free from hospital

We've tried to limit the amount of attacks by greatly superior players preying on weaker players. We've done this by limiting the gain recieved according to strength. But still, as you say, there are players that attack others "for nothing but sadism".
    This idea with a cap, respect or some other sorts, to decide who you can attack or not has been proposed before. But when brought up to discussion a vast majority of players were against it. I agree that there are a lot of improvements to be made to make this a more newbie friendly game, but we can't make changes to important aspects of the game that most players would disagree with. Besides, in the criminal world of Crims City, it would be a bit silly to put up rules on who you can hit.