Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just sugetsion

Default just sugetsion

fist my 1st log in to thecrims.com was 5 years ago i played hard i have lots of friends overhear we made a crew of good players we played fair the game had a spirit of copete and passion and team spirit it was great science some countries entered the game it lost lots of meaning which crims based on and if you tried to analyze this problem you will find out that gang robs which is much better than single robs and it also have the spirit of game but now if you r new player you will never find a gang cause all beat each other and don't look to far gain just look at once gain you tried to solve this by building fighting chat but the right solution is making two types of relation one is gauntlet Relation which just enables players to add each other into a gang and bad relation which is made by meeting in night life and so on and also you can make another type of adding one for each it will be very cool

plz read all topic to end of posts
    Last edited by campora; 03-17-2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: plz read all topic to end of posts

Yes.Its Looks nice.Nice Idea!

Default new

Quote Originally Posted by LaStNaMeTR11 View Post
    Yes.Its Looks nice.Nice Idea!
    thanks for reply you know if this idea works the game will be much better do you know that many players when enters the game and need for gang to continue playing he couldn't find one he get bored and left the game and many players get to 1500 stats he don't find any thing to do and no more single robs is useful and no thing to be a motive to go on the game but if he find a gang he may continue i want my voice reach all admins

Did u just said, that after 1500 stats u dont get too much from single robs?
    i have made 8k stats only by single robs, playing with only 1 acc.
    stop bitching around with "omg he said he take me to gang and he killed me omg, omg"
    if u dont trust or dont know any trusted ppl, who dont let u create more acc's and rob alone?
    i 110% disagree with the """idea"""

edas , the game must be helpful for the new players

everyone was new some time ago, but was there any difference? - NO

Default thanx for your reply 1rst

Quote Originally Posted by LaStNaMeTR11
    edas , the game must be helpful for the new players
    thanx for getting the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    Did u just said, that after 1500 stats u dont get too much from single robs?
    i have made 8k stats only by single robs, playing with only 1 acc.
    stop bitching around with "omg he said he take me to gang and he killed me omg, omg"
    if u dont trust or dont know any trusted ppl, who dont let u create more acc's and rob alone?
    i 110% disagree with the """idea"""

look when i said 1500 stats too difficult to get more stats from single robs and get more stats all players now must be professional to get continues groaning respect by rabbits or get into a gang which is much better plz tell me how much ticket did you spent to get 8000 stats and how much ppl did you cheated and told them to get into your gang and attacked them
    and if looked to all support forums here you find a post under title if you you need a gang post a reply and also imagine if when you need a gang just add some one without fears and you will get into a gang and start real playing also

where can i get relation or ppl to trust tell me???

the only way to get toghether in agang all my friends was with me in gang in day sa3ek dr:7lala safa7 Icarus tarbooz generozo girmriper all of this player i knew from gangs and so many athor players im not remember all and if you played the crims in first rounds you would feel what im talking about from gang you will make relations to ppl some will be trusted for you and some wont be and feel my speech gangs compete is much exciting when saints and RA was competing and other players gangs it was unbelievable

and i have comment if you still just doing single rops and im doing gang robs since 1st day tell me who will be the man ha tell me
    Last edited by campora; 03-17-2009 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by campora View Post
    thanx for getting the idea

look when i said 1500 stats too difficult to get more stats from single robs and get more stats all players now must be professional to get continues groaning respect by rabbits or get into a gang which is much better plz tell me how much ticket did you spent to get 8000 stats and how much ppl did you cheated and told them to get into your gang and attacked them
    and if looked to all support forums here you find a post under title if you you need a gang post a reply and also imagine if when you need a gang just add some one without fears and you will get into a gang and start real playing also

where can i get relation or ppl to trust tell me???

the only way to get toghether in agang all my friends was with me in gang in day sa3ek dr:7lala safa7 Icarus tarbooz generozo girmriper all of this player i knew from gangs and so many athor players im not remember all and if you played the crims in first rounds you would feel what im talking about from gang you will make relations to ppl some will be trusted for you and some wont be and feel my speech gangs compete is much exciting when saints and RA was competing and other players gangs it was unbelievable

and i have comment if you still just doing single rops and im doing gang robs since 1st day tell me who will be the man ha tell me
    I spend all tickets from 1st day till 184th, that was on beta i just log in like 2 times a week and spend tickets just with single robs i was too lazy to play with more acc's.
    I never said that i cheated someone to attack them, and i didn't. Everyone who knows me know I never do that and i also never hit anyone from my country. And i don't see the point to blow my reputation only for few stats

UR A ****IN MORON if ur asking how to get ppl to trust.
    I'll tell how i did, mostly on my first rounds i was taking ppl to gang but only by skype or msn, contacts stays and every time i made a gang i got more and more contacts. Rob once, twice with same ppl and they will trust, and u should trust them. (not the kind of trust to share acc's but trust enough to rob any time together)
    U don't have to be "professional" player to make at least 6 acc's for feds (or more msm, ac whatever its good enough for start)
    And if you are too lazy to play with more acc's, as always i have one suggestion - GO **** YOUR SELF

I had made a suggestion in LT support to make some new single robs - the answer i got was about "no, thats why TC are allowed multi acc playing make ur own gang and rob."
    Hmm.. I'm not so bad for new after all... huh?

Oh yes your last sentence, HAH I'm not even playing this round
    Last edited by Edas134; 03-17-2009 at 03:36 PM.

Default W.B.

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    I spend all tickets from 1st day till 184th, that was on beta i just log in like 2 times a week and spend tickets just with single robs i was too lazy to play with more acc's.
    I never said that i cheated someone to attack them, and i didn't. Everyone who knows me know I never do that and i also never hit anyone from my country. And i don't see the point to blow my reputation only for few stats

UR A ****IN MORON if ur asking how to get ppl to trust.
    I'll tell how i did, mostly on my first rounds i was taking ppl to gang but only by skype or msn, contacts stays and every time i made a gang i got more and more contacts. Rob once, twice with same ppl and they will trust, and u should trust them. (not the kind of trust to share acc's but trust enough to rob any time together)
    U don't have to be "professional" player to make at least 6 acc's for feds (or more msm, ac whatever its good enough for start)
    And if you are too lazy to play with more acc's, as always i have one suggestion - GO **** YOUR SELF

I had made a suggestion in LT support to make some new single robs - the answer i got was about "no, thats why TC are allowed multi acc playing make ur own gang and rob."
    Hmm.. I'm not so bad for new after all... huh?

Oh yes your last sentence, HAH I'm not even playing this round

welcome back mate

when i suggested this idea i meant the possibility of playing with only one account and i want to help solve a problem here if you go directly to the square now you will find ppl need gg lots of ppl and you will find other ppl who cheats them and attack them
    my idea will enable these ppl to find gangs and play hard even with one acc this will help passing player than professional

i want you to tell me the bad side of my idea

The idea about a special "non-attackable" relation for the purpose of finding gangs has been suggested before. I can understand and even sympathize with the idea, but when discussing this a majority of the players have been against it. I don't see it being implemented in the near future.