Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default show who screwed up the rob

when I was in a gang, we were trying to rob al capone, it worked twice, but a bastard accepted the rob without enough power, so all the gangmembers got caught and we still don't know who did it.

Well, I think its a good idea to show in Messages who screwed up the rob, so we can kick the ****er

what do you think?

(sorry 4 bad english :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Naskuta View Post
    when I was in a gang, we were trying to rob al capone, it worked twice, but a bastard accepted the rob without enough power, so all the gangmembers got caught and we still don't know who did it.

Well, I think its a good idea to show in Messages who screwed up the rob, so we can kick the ****er

what do you think?

(sorry 4 bad english :P)
    Hello,
    Yes this is good idea. We had same discussion about this. I dont know why it is not implement to game.

its part of strategy to put your opponents into jail, losing stats and $.

Quote Originally Posted by cianti66 View Post
    its part of strategy to put your opponents into jail, losing stats and $.
    I agree with you, but if you are doing GA's you'll also screw up your opponent's game, and his gang will know that you were the ****er lol (talking bout GA).
    and it sucks when you are with friends, and somebody isn't able to do some rob, and all the people fail because of one person... and nobody wants to admit that it was his/her fault...