Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default remove old man/corrupted policeman from assault

i mean..you're in a pub..and a n00b get in..all you want is to run on assault and kick his ass but "hey! and old man stopped you..."
    u answer the stupid question go back on assault and..wtf?!where is the n00b??!

ye it's quite rare to encounter in situations like this but it can happen...and wtf i care about $ if i've just missed a good kill? i don't think anyone will go against this suggestion(if u're not a 201respect player obviusly)

sorry for my bad englishthx for reading cya!

We got this questions just because there was lot of cheaters. I hate that too like you and all other people, anyway in my opinion this is bad idea and good idea.
    Last edited by TheDyphx; 03-06-2009 at 04:45 PM.

Hello,
    That is our Anti-Bot system. If developers will have some newanti bot system so maybe random questions will delete.
    Now we cant do nothing.

ye i know..but i ment..remove it only from assault..i don't think there are bot that autokill ppl in nightclub...cya

Quote Originally Posted by P3t3 View Post
    ye i know..but i ment..remove it only from assault..i don't think there are bot that autokill ppl in nightclub...cya
    Ur wrong, its much more simple to develop a bot to come into the raves and kill ppls than develop a bot to break captcha on robberies for example.

Wihout the random events on nighclubs, TC wont have any system to protect TC against this beautiful "toys".