Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just sugetsion

It change game directly, or whatever, dunno how to say.
    the game would be not like it was before.
    And anyway if u play just with 1 suckin acc you wont get anything.
    Probably even wont make to fk, and even if you make, NO ONE TAKES ANYONE ROB FK thrue square!.. and without fk ur NOTHING!

Ok play with 1 acc rob ac all round what's the point? you wont win, you wont be better player.
    As i said earlier that cheating other players to kill them IS PART OF THE GAME.
    The 1st and most important rule of the game is DON'T TRUST ANYONE!!
    everyone was new and had a same problems me too i've been hit or even killed by someone who said he take to gang. but no one complains about that, and no one should give a f*ck about that cuz 1 more time! this is a part of a game!
    oh, wait a sec. why dont u cheat on anyone? oh im sorry ( NOT!) ur too weak to kill anoyne.
    i hate those noobs, get killed and then come to forum complain about that and asks to change game how they want it - NO!

the idea is alright but it wont work because its crims life there is no law to protect people every one is gangster in this world.even if u made two kind of relationship remember gangs get attacked by gang assault. so how u going to stop gang assault to?. the game is more fun the way it is now you trick some one to get some stats and other way around the game would be boring if developer added this idea. just make gang bigger