Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation Sugestion about waiting time

I'm kinda new in the crims but I'v observed that when you are in jail or hospital you can't do anything...just wait and leave the game and it is verry bad when a big player come and kill someone with 200 respect...so I have 2 ideas :
    1) the atack should be limited on respect categoryes (eg. 200-500; 500-1000; 1000-2000 ...)
    2) when you are in hospital or jail it would be good to can do anything else like watching at a new weapon or at a drugs dealer or something like that WITHOUT THE POSIBILITY OF USING THEM ( eg. to buy a gun)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMetalhead View Post
    1) the atack should be limited on respect categoryes (eg. 200-500; 500-1000; 1000-2000 ...)
    There is already a lot of thread about that... and that a very bad idea !

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMetalhead View Post
    2) when you are in hospital or jail it would be good to can do anything else like watching at a new weapon or at a drugs dealer or something like that WITHOUT THE POSIBILITY OF USING THEM ( eg. to buy a gun)
    When you are in jail, if you are tired by waiting you can get out by Bribing the guards with cash and pay with some creds, to get out of hospital you can also pay with creds.
    If you don't have cash and you don't want to pay creds go up some others rabbits like that you will find the time more short and you will progress faster

Quote Originally Posted by HashXx View Post
    There is already a lot of thread about that... and that a very bad idea !

When you are in jail, if you are tired by waiting you can get out by Bribing the guards with cash and pay with some creds, to get out of hospital you can also pay with creds.
    If you don't have cash and you don't want to pay creds go up some others rabbits like that you will find the time more short and you will progress faster
    Well Said , go to drug dealer in hospital :S no i think when you are in prison you should still be able to do "GANG ASSAULT" People Assault gangs in prison still

Bullshit idea. Milions of the same ones in the past

is it possible in real life to look at guns, buy things when u r in hospital? or prison? - NO
    and i think game should at least stay this way in this question about the closer/not to real life