Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have no problems seeing thise sort of respect rise in the times you presented. However, I would like to put in a word about the respect change list you see in ppl's profiles; this script may fail sometimes, resulting in missing days from the list, so in reality, some of the respect leaps aren't as gigantic as they might seem.

Quote Originally Posted by bosscrim View Post
    can someone tell how you can go from 48 respect on day 35 to 42268 respect on day 37?
    Also how the hell do you get intelligence-strength...etc in the millions?
    are much tactics
    4example day1, u active your acount, enter to any rave for tickets start to up.

u make rabits, make mm gang, up spys to ac, 2,5k,mean1400 and nomex, and do 200millions $, and from 2,5k stats, them acounts up to 5,7, 6,3k stats from ac robs, them do 1x1 between the 10 acounts
    so u will have 5 acounts with 9,2k and other 5 acounts with 2k-2,5k
    u do 1x1 between acounts of 2,5k and make 2 acounts with 3,8k and 1 with 2,2k, them u will have other 2 acounts with 600-800 stats 1x1 between that acounts, and down acounts to 200 stats ( u can up your main acount to 200 respect only using the stamina of alldays without use tickets, and up your main by 1x1 to 20k stats, rob fk and up,
    with spys u can make totally using that 10 acounts 4 fk acounts, and if milk money of that 10 acounts u can make other 9fk'sacount maybe more, byebye

are much tactics but i have no time 4explain here, about how milk money, etc etc, how up by little treino's gang a bigfkgang, etc etc, byebye
    Last edited by NetroxzseCrew; 03-27-2009 at 02:36 AM.

6.3k stats for ac robb ? netro u n00b. ) shut up )

Quote Originally Posted by nelutzu View Post
    6.3k stats for ac robb ? netro u n00b. ) shut up )
    u didnt understand, u are the noob,
    doing ac u need 2,5k stats mean and nomex, u rob 200mlns and u earn stats i dont know if u are noob or what thats very easy to understand, when u rob, u win stats and money, and since 2,5k doing ac, u win stats and up to 2,5k
    so when u finish ac robs u will have 6,3-6,5k stats and 200millions money,
    first read u are very noob 4talk and dont read, nab