Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Suggestion!

Lightbulb Suggestion!

Hey, i think that before you lunch next round that you should fix that not to good players can attack to bad players!

Let me put it this way:

ppl with an respect over 500 should not be able to attack players under, and players under should only be able to attack ppl from 100 respect too infinitive!

and 500 repsect to 1000 , and after that it should be free, cause pros they get over 1 k respect very fast , but me and loads of other noobs don't, so Ithink that we should have a bit more player protection!

/Simme

(I have not taken time to read and correct my spelling but hope all of you can understand it!)

the limite is 200 resp, you can't attack players under that limit... a lot of tread have already been post to ask about that, i think you should read the forum a little before posting anything.
    Anyway that limit is good and the answer will be NO for sure. if you dont want to die make your own rave with a rabbit and go only in that rave.

Quote Originally Posted by HashXx View Post
    the limite is 200 resp, you can't attack players under that limit... a lot of tread have already been post to ask about that, i think you should read the forum a little before posting anything.
    Anyway that limit is good and the answer will be NO for sure. if you dont want to die make your own rave with a rabbit and go only in that rave.

okok , well i have noot read the forums, have noot played for about 2 years so..

okok..

well to get your own rave u need bit time chash!

If you want to make a good start , login with much accounts and make your own gang and own rave.If you make your own rave party no1 can attack you.

Maybe is stupid but i hate round. You are play two mouths and round end, your work is delete. I angry while attack me player 1000 respect (i have 200) maybe can do limit?

(Sorry for my English)

Quote Originally Posted by numer47 View Post
    Maybe is stupid but i hate round. You are play two mouths and round end, your work is delete. I angry while attack me player 1000 respect (i have 200) maybe can do limit?

(Sorry for my English)
    i play for more than 2years.. if round wouldn't exist, would you play even if i have 9999999999respect, and people with much more? new players will never be able to win

the limit is already 200.. its the protection for new players.. to don't suffer attack from stronger players, you can enter only in raves with limit of respect.. you just need to refresh to nightlife page until you find some with limit near from you respect.. for example:

good luck :*
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Yep, and dont forget to add to favorites
    And as it was said, safier is to create own rave/nightclub and even more safe, make respect limit like every 100 respect you up.
    (example: your respect 250 make limit 300 and when you reach 300 make it 400, or 350)

Thanks and sorry on problem