Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default round 34 changes

. well profile changes are good

but the second chages is a totally shit, how i proposed much changes when i was in crew, wtf that change suck who proposed that ? was memox? ebichu, zaed ? or taked that from plane sections :S sry but that suck

how can remove bounty and translations creds if not all countries can buy creds by sms?
    didnt know that ? came on thats a shit, maybe bounty came be removed and dont affect much at players but remove transfers thats a shit change, so 4example i have reserves of 4k creds, and i wanna play how translate creds from credsacount to the acounts that i wanna use 4play ? see ? and well i cant translate -4k creds :S well i have to buy, here in latinamerican we cant buy creds so ?

PLIS MAKE CHANGES 4EVERYBODY

DONT MAKE THAT SHITS CHANGES IF DONT HAVE A GOOD SYSTEM 4 ALL PLAYERS HAVE SAME POSIBILITIES.

plis think about that, thats a totally shit change

good luck and byebye

felices pascuas para todos

i agree it was bad idea 2 remove both of them

Default i agree with netro

you cant remove tranlation of credits in uruguay you cant bye credits with sms how do u want me to buy with visa im 16 :O gay change think about i agree with my friend netro

yea netro`s right with this point ...we all need option "Credits Transfer" not all players have posibility to buy credits... THINK ABOUT IT TWO TIMES ,and after make it !

there's no problem if removed bounty, but why the f*ck remove credit transfer?!
    cuz even if account was hacked, you also have to get hacked e-mail, to transfer credits.
    and if some idiots was hacked acc and e-mail, thats probably cuz they accepted from someone keyloger (with thinking thats some kind of cheats) or they are even more stupid if they make same passwords everywhere,
    WHY! everyone must suffer cuz some dumbasses were hacked?
    I was playing on muonline server for about 2 years, in all time it was up people spend thousands for items and some other shit. And even if someone was hacked they never returned it, even if they find who hack. If 1 player leaves the game cuz he was hacked - **** him he's give uper, in other words - LOSER!
    The idea is don't give a **** about those losers who wew hacked, cuz in 90% accidents thats they'r fault!
    Btw, why not to remove credits? then everyone would be happy no one could get hacked credits

Is the worst idea to remove credit transfer.
    If someone wants to play for kills ? and he dont have creds on main ?
    F#@k this idea .

Bye

I think it's a splendid idea. Make them buy credits for their rabbits if they want to use credits.

Muahaha more movements to make playing with multi-accounts a little harder

-hey mates calm down ..it's not the most stupid change they have ever made they made alot of fu** changes so they just still keep trying to make the game more complicated so this is the game system every round get harder than the previous one so get adapted to this system lmao !

Default :)

i sended the link of that topic to all cc, ac, and sc, 4 see latin problem, so well we wait 4answers, now cant say that didnt see the topic, WE WANT A INMEDIATLY CHANGE THAT SUCK

thx byebye

they just want more money! its so hard to understand? stupid ****ers