Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Laki Netro in Argentina dont have option to buy credits by sms/creditcard or something else...

We cant buy credits by sms in Turkey too.So we are same..Try other ways to get them (Paypal , Moneybookers , CashU , DeoPay , e-gold )

As I explained before, on the forum and in the newspaper, this change is not about selling more credits or making it harder for rabbits. However, if these are the side affects of the change, they are not unwelcome. But I repeat, they are not the intended result we wanted to achieve.
    The result we want to acheive can be divided into two parts; one is that we want to be able to offer the players a better end product, and this change opens up many doors and enables us to implement a lot of different features which you have only seen a small part of until now; the other is that with this change we strengthen the overall security of our product. Hacking accounts is made less profitable when the only thing you can draw out of the account is stats and not credits. We a much less likely to be target of fraud which enables us to look for new payment options for all players.

Quote Originally Posted by nelutzu View Post
    Laki Netro in Argentina dont have option to buy credits by sms/creditcard or something else...
    omg and you think that somebody from Argentina willl buy credits for money? i dont think so! But people from Europien countrys who have way to buy credits and have money will buy it

Its not hard to get it ....if you can get credits for free you will not buy tham, but if your avrirage pay is 3000 euro... 10 euro for credits is not much and you will buy credits if you need tham

Evrything is about money dont be so naive !? i hope you understand my english

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    As I explained before, on the forum and in the newspaper, this change is not about selling more credits or making it harder for rabbits. However, if these are the side affects of the change, they are not unwelcome. But I repeat, they are not the intended result we wanted to achieve.
    The result we want to acheive can be divided into two parts; one is that we want to be able to offer the players a better end product, and this change opens up many doors and enables us to implement a lot of different features which you have only seen a small part of until now; the other is that with this change we strengthen the overall security of our product. Hacking accounts is made less profitable when the only thing you can draw out of the account is stats and not credits. We a much less likely to be target of fraud which enables us to look for new payment options for all players.

opens up many doors and enables us to implement a lot of different features

what doors opened?
    mm dont wanted to say : closed many doors ?

ahh maybe u talk only about people that have all posibilities to play,

if want prevent problems with hack creds by people that logged by password

must read the "PLANING SECTION"

when i was inside crew i proposed much solutions, example i propose 2 trusted style

1 as now and other trusted with access to creds with limit

at second trusted option u can log and use max 30 creds and when u used that u have to talk with the owner of the acount for him give other 30 creds 4 members can use,

SHOULD READ PLANING SECTION ! ¬¬ i proposed that and other changes !

wtf, that change suck ebichu, plis change that shit,

and if wanna have that sistem must give the oportunity that all countries can buy creds,

without translations creds but with the posibilitie of buy by sms, cant sell creds acording the economy of latin players, if think a little cant translate so, latin players buy credits for they and not for others

plis go to planing section and read, if wanna prevent hack thats not the way

Quote Originally Posted by LakiLuciano View Post
    omg and you think that somebody from Argentina willl buy credits for money? i dont think so! But people from Europien countrys who have way to buy credits and have money will buy it
    sorry man, but not just european countries and european people have money for junk spendings
    the best of the present is remember the past

Ebi...
    If I remember right said you before that it will be some contest in game to win credits, when credits tranfer and bounty was removed, as it's now.

So where is the contest to win creds?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    Ebi...
    If I remember right said you before that it will be some contest in game to win credits, when credits tranfer and bounty was removed, as it's now.

So where is the contest to win creds?
    mossan first we are trying to resolve latin problem with creds and other countries as turkey that dont have sms option, them u talk about wins creds etc, plis respect that topic and talk about how afect that shit change to people that cant buy creds by sms ( dont have the same chance to play that other players ),

about how win creds, i proposed at planing section and some mods did that, was competition as were in slovakian, spanish, etc sections. but well maybe they are tired and dont wanna make more competitions :/,

plis discuss about how afect the changes in games and how afect players. thx bro

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDeLaMuerte View Post
    sorry man, but not just european countries and european people have money for junk spendings
    yes but Europians have way and have money.... in Argentina you can have money but you dont have way too buy credits and they want to earn money and in Europe you have much more % of ppl who will buy credits

Quote Originally Posted by LakiLuciano View Post
    yes but Europians have way and have money.... in Argentina you can have money but you dont have way too buy credits and they want to earn money and in Europe you have much more % of ppl who will buy credits
    is not about if have money or not, is about all players have the same chances 4play, and yes in arg are money too,

"you dont have way too buy credits"

well we want "way" for everybody have same chances 4play, is easy say all players from x countries noobs, etc, mm if they dont have chance 4 play as others players of course,

we dont want that people think that devs are racist with "if dont have money we dont give same chance that europe players",

plis read little more about what is that topic