Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Internet Explorer

You've forbidden opera because you can use some features on it. But why can't I play in Internet Explorer 8 and 7? And I can't rollback to Internet Explorer 6 because I have XP with service pack 3. Make something with IE. It's boring to raise rabbits with Mozilla Firefox.

I can't play in Enigma or Maxton or any other browser because they're using IE explorer engine.

So, take care of this issue.

When im playing with more than 1 account im using IE and thats 7 its work perfect for me.. and i also use service pack 3

wum1ha1nho, try use Avant Broswer !

We haven't put a ban on IE7 or IE8, that would be stupid. Please explain more in detail what your problem is and we'll try to figure out the root of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wum1ha1nho View Post
    You've forbidden opera because you can use some features on it. But why can't I play in Internet Explorer 8 and 7? And I can't rollback to Internet Explorer 6 because I have XP with service pack 3. Make something with IE. It's boring to raise rabbits with Mozilla Firefox.

I can't play in Enigma or Maxton or any other browser because they're using IE explorer engine.

So, take care of this issue.

I think we have same problem.
    Because I have problem with IE too and Soulmachine write before an thread but admins say that they could not to anything lol..

I would guess, that you have problems to use multiaccounts, right? In that case the answer of admins was correct one!

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Mororus View Post
    I would guess, that you have problems to use multiaccounts, right? In that case the answer of admins was correct one!

M.
    nope not me..
    Problem for me is that some error come up sometimes.. no idea why it happends!
    It say like
    - This page cannot be be found error.

Something like that, I don't remember all^^

i know this problem, try to update your internet explorer borwser, or try to clean cookies, or saved passwords, it helped for me when i was playing

whatever cause for those problems .. i think all these problems cause using multi account .. and that what we want .. decreasing using rabbits .

i guess .. this is the only way to make it happened .. decrease and decrease .

sorry but i dont like rabbits .. good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

lol!
    It happend same thing when I use 1acc.