Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: LOL - Banned

Default LOL - Banned

"you know exactly why you are banned! so please dont come with those inocent words.. that dont work with me..

To complain about bans, please use our support.center.

thanks."

Those aren't words that should be used by an admin. An admin must be an objective person who don't judge persons, just facts. You should tell me the reason not "you know why". That's not an answer for me. If you are not able to justify yours acts, what are you looking for here?

So, why you closed the topic? I've posted an ticket too. I saw a lot of people who wail in connection with unjustified bans. I'm still waiting for your answer. All people who get banned, if they are not guilty, should be free to post in connection with their problems.

BTW, you heard about presumption of innocence? I don't have to prove my innocence, you have to prove my guilty!

I invested some money in this game and I want to play it, I don't want to miss a second! So can anyone do something?

Have a good day!
    Last edited by inextricabil; 04-16-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by inextricabil View Post
    Those aren't words that should be used by an admin. An admin must be an objective person who don't judge persons, just facts. You should tell me the reason not "you know why". That's not an answer for me. If you are not able to justify yours acts, what are you looking for here?
    i banned you due to FACTS that i saw. i dont give ban judging people, for the only reason that i dont know you, to judge you! the reason you want, you can see it in your ban. and i am able to justify my acts, i'm not a child, i know very well what i do, and why i do it.. so dont speak with me like you speak with little childs that can't defend themselfs.

So, why you closed the topic? I've posted an ticket too. I saw a lot of people who wail in connection with unjustified bans. I'm still waiting for your answer. All people who get banned, if they are not guilty, should be free to post in connection with their problems.
    i close the topic, cause ban complainings are made in support, and not here. you dont have nothing to wait from me. you know exactly what you did.. your IP logs dont lie

BTW, you heard about presumption of innocence? I don't have to prove my innocence, you have to prove my guilty!
    you can complain as you want, but in support.center. i dont have to prove you nothing, this is not a court, and i am not a lawyer to prove you anything. i have answered you on support.center, check your email. And stop spamming forum with this. you will not be unbanned.

and i will close this topic too, you are spamming Thecrims forum, this must be solved in support.center, and not in forum. if you insist opening new topics about the same subject, i will give you infractions due to spamming topics in forum.

I hope i made myself clear, for more complainings, use our support center. Topic Closed!
    Last edited by Bluebaby; 04-16-2009 at 09:19 PM.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**